Kohls Customer Service
- (866) 887-8884
- (855) 564-5705
- (800) 564-5740
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
9am to 10pm CDT, Sunday
The company was started in 1962 by the Kohl family in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Originally it was a department store. The company is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. The online store was launched in 1998. The company offers its customers a wide range of goods - shoes & accessories for women, men and children, apparel, as well as home products like bedding, small electrics, luggage and the like. Among the brands offered at Kohl's are Columbia Sportswear Company, KitchenAid, Lee, Levi's, Vanity Fair and many others. There are over 900 stores all over the United States and the network continues to extend. The stores are located in suburban areas.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Kohls to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Sacramento, California, United States