Featured Not resolved
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Kohl’s should be ashamed!Don’t use their credit cards!

Kohl’s likes to repeat repeat “We appreciate the opportunity to assist you”. Really? I don’t think so! In my opinion Kohl’s will destroy your credit and rip you off with an astronomical fee.

In three months after Kohl’s sending the bill to the wrong address, Kohl’s forced my credit rating to drop MORE than 120 POINTS and gouged me with a fee of over 330%. THREE HUNDRED THIRTY PERCENT? Can you believe that? In just three months.

Kohl’s says it’s all legal. Do you really want to do business with a company like that? Kohl’s says that they appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I would like very much for this bully of a company to repair my credit and refund my over payment for using a Kohl’s credit card and for being a customer.

Kohl’s has just asked me for a PM and incident number from their brutal treatment of one of their customers. I have no idea what they are asking me for. Kohl’s never gave me the courtesy of offering me any assistance or any PM or I# when kohl’s sent bills to a wrong address.

Kohl’s it should have been obvious that a contact was needed in your company, but you offered none.Kohl’s’ customers you have been warned!!!!!!!!

Review about: Kohls Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Agree with the other comments below.You need to learn how to take personal responsibility and learn how to manage credit cards without relying on a bill.

Even if you are not receiving your bills, that does not excuse you from keeping up with your account and paying your bill on-time.

Sounds like you're an irresponsible person who only blames others for your shortcomings instead of blaming YOURSELF.No one is feeling sympathy for you.

ChadNewman2017
Nye County, Nevada, United States #1329578

What you need to do is grow up and pay your bills on time and you won't have to worry about Kohl's late penalty.You are acting like an eleven year old child.

No one works for Kohl's/ They are simply stating that you should pay your bills on time. For you to ASSume that we work for Kohl's shows how immature and childish you are. Instead of acting like a little kid and making excuse accept some responsibility. You know how much you spent, or approximately at least pay that much online if you did not get the billing address you can pay online.

You lied when you said that I work for Kohl's so you must be lying about other things as well such as them giving the bills to the wrong address. If they did they did it because you sent them the wrong address. You were told in your complaintsboard review that I don't work for Kohl's but you still insisted that I do. This makes you either a liar or illiterate.

But judging from your behavior I think you are just immature and don't accept responsibility for your actions.

When people tell you the truth you lie about the and claim they work for Kohl's Grow up.If the issue is they sent the bill to the wrong address have mommy or daddy help you fill out the correct address because clearly they sent you the bill to the wrong address because you are mentally retarded and gave the wrong address.

Rosella.Dobson

Thank you for commenting Kohl's trolls!!!I paid my bills.

I PAID them.

I hope Kohl's is paying you to post for them.Yes, I would like them to report​ that I paid even late than not reporting I didn't pay them.

HaroldKane
to Rosella.Dobson #1329575

No one works for Kohl's you silly little girl, they are simply telling you that you should pay your bills on time.

ChadNewman2017
to HaroldKane Nye County, Nevada, United States #1329576

Don't blame her, blame her parents for not raising her right and for not sending her to school

to Rosella.Dobson #1366106

This is your report.You paid in full.

Good job in growing up little boy!Do you want a lollipop now?

There are a few things what strikes me, 1.if I got a new credit card from Kohls I know there will be a bill withing 1 month, so in week 3 I would have called them and ask them when is my billcycle date and my due date, and yes I have done it before, 2.

I always log into my online account and would have set up my online account right away anyways.

3.Credit scores only get updated / reported once a month, so minimum wait time for update is 4 weeks or if you missed the data just by a few days it can take almost 2 months to see an update on credit payment.

Pasay, National Capital Region, Philippines #1325953

I paid the Kohl's with interest what I am complaining is that they refuse to report that I have paid them!!!

to Rosella.Dobson #1327908

It sounds like you want them to report that you paid them off late correct?

Because if you paid them on time, this wouldn't be an issue.

In other words they did report you paid late or that you had late payments. Did you pay and still have a balance?

Paying a credit card late can drop your score.

I'm not sure if they teach that to eleven year olds though.

Pasay, National Capital Region, Philippines #1325952

I know you are from Kohl's and not reading really my review.I said I paid for it and if I do not intend to pay for I wouldn't have bothered calling them and pay them.

I paid them with interest but they are ungrateful. I even write to them.

I did these all of these but they never bothered of contact in regrading my credit that was due and was sent to the wrong address.I am a responsible individual who does not run away from obligation especially with credits.