5.0

I wanted to buy several pairs of pants.Kohl's only had one pair in the size and brand I wanted.

The deal was by 1 and get the 2nd pair at half price. I'm not about to pay suggested list price for 1 pair of pants when the store does not have other pants of the same brand that fit me properly.

I hate, hate, hate that type of marketing.So instead of buying several pairs of pants, I bought NONE!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kohls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

So, I'm siding with Kohls guru over here.You can't exactly expect a store to always have all their styles in stock in all sizes.

Maybe they have deemed your size doesn't sell well and don't stock it which is their own choice. Or maybe they just didn't have it at the moment. Either way, the Buy One Get One Half Price deal is to reward customers for their loyalty for spending and ACTUALLY business. Meaning that if you are kind enough to them to buy a full-price item, they thank you by giving you half off another item.

They get an extra sale out of it, albeit half priced, and you walk away with a $25 item that would've been $50. Am I making any sense to you yet? It sounds like you walked out of a store and refused to give them your business and money so why would they reward you with a half price deal. And for one item??...when the sale is buy one whole item get the second for half..you are petty, entitled and cheap!

People like this make me hate the internet.

What an unfair and self-centered view of a decently cheap and good store.Why are they even allowed to write reviews....

You bought none!?WOW!

I'll be keeping my eyes on the news for when Kohl's is forced to close over you not buying a pair of pants!You're a real hero.

TheKohlsExtraordinaire

So what exactly is your gripe about?Many other retailers have the same kind of promotions, even grocery stores.

Why didn't you order your sizes online, especially from the in-store kiosk?

You not only would have taken advantage of the Buy One, Get One promotion, but your shipping would have been free.You think by coming on here and stating that you bought NO pants at all is going to make Kohl's lose sleep over it?