Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Raising my APR 3 % because it isn't the going rate for new customers, they sound like directv. They sent me emails wanting me to sign up for ebilling and enter my info in again like I'm not a customer.

Funny thing is I've been in a dispute for 2 months with them and the BBB and my credit reports because they won't credit my kohls card back for the $220 of cheap crap I mailed back like I have for years, they gave me $46. I told them to stick their card and close my account, I'm a MVC member and have spent thousands over the years.

They're so incompetent they couldn't get the website to work for months and timed out and made you set a new password every visit. I reported the problem, they knew about it.

I didn't like: Poorest customer service, Telephone customer service, Online shopping, Fraud, Unethical.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments

IAmRight

If you made a return, why didn't you just return the merchandise to a store? What does sending stuff back to them have to do with the fact that your APR was raised? Every creditor has the right to change the APR and terms and conditions of the account.

to IAmRight #1589410

There is no store near me, I do everything online.

You Do Not have credit card with Kohls. Kohls does business with a creditor that offers a credit card with their name on it.

So your complaint is with the creditor, Not Kohls. That means you need to complaint to the creditor instead.

CostlyPuma
to Anonymous #1577705

I have genius but its Kohls who didn't credit the refund correctly.

CostlyPuma