Kohls - Brand new Apt 9 pants purchased and already fraying on the seam

262 of 872 Kohls reviews

I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago.I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the day) I do love the fit of the pants and the comfort of the waist band.

The seams have frays on them already and the quality of the product is poor. As you know the prices are not always cheap. I am a hard worker employee of a law firm in Florida. I feel that if the product does not hold it's promised quality then something should be done from the company to satisfy the consumer.

They are now on sale and if I want to keep being comfortable my only option would be to purchase more pants?

Sounds like a waste of money to me.I would rather give my money to another designer and get the quality I'm promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Apt 9 Pants
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #739668 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kohls? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
262 of 872 Kohls reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TheKohlsExtraordinaire

Nov 26, 2015 #1070005

Not sure who your complaint is directed to. Apt. 9 is an exclusive brand to Kohl's and not exactly a "designer" brand. All you have to do is bring the pants back to your nearest Kohl's and return them. Even if you don't have the receipt, the customer service desk can look up your receipt if you used a credit, debit, or Kohl;s charge and return the amount you paid for them to you. Or you bring them back and exchange them for a much better brand (i.e. Dockers, Haggar, etc) and exchange them.

3 0 Reply
bobs2015

Nov 24, 2015 #1069136 Saginaw, Michigan, United States

I can see what the problem is just from your photo---they are much too tight and your bulging legs are stretching the fabric to the point of fraying the seams. Time to lose weight or choose a bigger size.

2 1 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069191

Actually the pants are loose. I'm sitting to show the fray. You must be a lonely loser to have to make rude comments to a stranger. Sorry for you. May God bring you peace and happiness.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.