I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago.I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the day) I do love the fit of the pants and the comfort of the waist band.
The seams have frays on them already and the quality of the product is poor. As you know the prices are not always cheap. I am a hard worker employee of a law firm in Florida. I feel that if the product does not hold it's promised quality then something should be done from the company to satisfy the consumer.
They are now on sale and if I want to keep being comfortable my only option would be to purchase more pants?
Sounds like a waste of money to me.I would rather give my money to another designer and get the quality I'm promised.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apt 9 Pants
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I placed an online order last night & received an email stating that my order cannot be placed & to contact customer service. I tried that evening but they were..."
- "The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!! I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by..."
- "I ordered flowers for "guaranteed" same day delivery on Feb 2, 2015 for my MIL's birthday. Didn't arrive until Feb 3 and they were nothing like what I ordered. I..."
- "They asked for 6 months to right my yard. I gave them 1 year. They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."