I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th.It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped to $210.00.
An additional $50 rebate was offered through kitchen aid, lowering the price to $160.00, which is a great price. This mixer is normally $350.00. I got a confirmation from kohls that it had shipped and would be delivered by December 5th. I checked the tracking after several days and it had stayed at its first location, and it said tracking was unavailable.
This continued until December 10th, when I called the customer service number and spoke to someone there. She said she'd open a case, and if it wasn't found I would get my money back. I told her I didn't want the money, I just wanted the mixer, as I would not be able to buy it at the price it is now. I said I could just get store credit so I could get the mixer at the kohls store by me, so long as the credit paid for the mixer which is now on sale for $250.
I called back the next day and was told by a different kohls worker, "To be honest with you, we will probably credit your account." I told him that would NOT be acceptable since I can not get the mixer for that price anywhere now that the Black Friday deals are over. I asked to speak to his manager. I was then explaining this to the manager, Alex, who told me the mixer was lost and he would make a deal with me. He would credit my account the $210.00.
Then he would sell the mixer to me for $173.00. I explained that was $13.00 more than the price I was promised. He explained he couldn't get it lower and it was better than waiting for a rebate. I told him I don't mind waiting for a rebate.
I explained that I don't have enough money in my bank account to have him take out$173.00 without him making sure the $210 was credited to my account first. He told me to call back when I had enough money in my account and then I could get the $173 deal. At this point, I decided I would do without the mixer and NEVER shop at Kohls again. He apologized that I wouldn't be getting the mixer.
He acknowledged it was a great deal.
He said he got one for his mom for Christmas.I expressed how happy I was that hers didn't get lost in the mail.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Never received merchandise I paid for. Was lost in mail and I can no longer get it at the price I paid. Terrible customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I proposed that they allow me to go to the kohls store and simply pick up the mixer I bought at kohls.com, since they lost my mixer. They would not do this. They credited my account and I can't afford to buy the mixer at the price it is now.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."