Santa Clarita, California
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While in the *** to the register, a couple pointed to them item and quietly stated "that's the dutch oven we returned." Didn't think anything of it until...

the next morning.

Opened the box and noticed the outer bottom was discolored and opened to find the inside was charred and burnt.

Apparently that couple most likely returned the damaged item and the associate at the customer service desk had the item returned to the floor.

Really Kohls??? Thats how you handle damaged returned merchandise? Just send it back to the sales floor...? So pissed.

Review about: Food Network Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $33
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

TheKohlsExtraordinaire

Agree with the comment below.It's very possible the customers who returned it did not disclose the fact that it had been used and was burnt.

Or if the associate asked them if anything was wrong with it, they probably lied and said no.The associates at customer service don't have time to rummage through every single returned item to see if it's damaged or not.

The customers that did the return probably lied and said it wasn't used. Kohls does not put damaged merchandise on the floor at full price.