14.1K views

I recently have a law suit against Kohl's #642 here in San Antonio Texas and against Mike Robson, one of their managers :/

Mike Robson filed a false police report accusing me of yieling at associates and at customers. The video could have prove my case in court but instead they turned in an affidavit saying that the video i was requesting had gotten damaged and that " ONLY HALF " of the DATA was lost and that in that DATA was the incident i was refering to.

I have tried not to influence my family to stop buying at Kohl's because i believe that Mike Robson's criminal act is going to affect inocent manufacture good working people. So far i have refrain myself from buying in any Kohl's due to the fact that Mike Robson continues to be part of Kohl's and that they have not make any effort to protect other customers from this person. Please be aware. I asked for an apology because they fail to remove the sacurity tags from my items and instead of an apology Mike Robson called the police after the fact that i was already driving in my car.

He called the police and in the phone call and the police report he stated that i was inside and that i was refusing to leave and that he had to escort me out and that when he went to get my license plates that i had continued to creat disturbance yieling at customers. Everything a total lie. I still have my case pending in court #10. As I said at the begining, I have not influenced my family not to shop there but Today my son found one of the shirts he bought yesterday and it had the security tag on.

I hope this Criminal Mike Robson and Robby Luna are not in charge of customer service when my son goes back to request for the security tag to be removed. As for me...I will not go back to shop in any Kohl's until I find justice

Product or Service Mentioned: Kohls Manager.

Location: Overland Park, Kansas

Comments

@Chassity

Oh right yelling I was wondering what yeiling meant. First I was like the OP did not yell at the associates then I realized that "yeiling" is their way to spell yelling.

@Chassity

Agreed. This another bad and sad case of an entitled customer that thinks they are able too get away with anything. I am feeling so bad and sad for any employee or manager that has deal with any entitled customer.

I had contact you by email several times asking you to review many of the comments that are posted in this blog. Specifically I pointed out comments that were against your own policies and that should be deleted.

Such Comments seem to be irrelevant to the topic due to the daunting context and that they can also be considered personal threats.

Till this day nothing has been done about these comments; although, you just now deleted a comment that a person posted and that involved one of your owners. WHY DON'T YOU IMPLEMENT YOUR POLICES AND RULES IN A FAIRLY MANNER.

@PissedConsumer638570

I just noticed that you have removed comments that didn't comply with your policies. Thank You!

@PissedConsumer638570

Exactly..the resident troll obviously has no life and makes comment after comment ..they have no job, life ,etc they are a pathetic lonely person. I have read thousands of fake review from them as well, it gets annoying and that is why sites like angie list requires people to pay to use it, because the resident troll won't pay money out of their pocket, if fact I am quite sure they live off the government and mooch all they can from society without ever contributing anything of substance.

#1206537
@PissedConsumer638570

None of these comments were breaking the rules of the site. Telling you that you are wrong is not against policy.

@Makynna

Agreed with you and what you're saying. It's so bad and sad to see entitled customers try to take advantage of employees and managers. No employee or manager should go through that!

I used to work with nancyleo for several years. She does not spell well or use the best grammar because English is her second language.

However, she is EXTREMELY intelligent and an upstanding citizen. Kohl's is definitely in the wrong in this situation.

Several times they have forgotten to remove tags from my clothes as well. They need their employees to be more accountable & give a simple apology when human error prevails.

@PissedConsumer605294

Yet she forgets to capitalize I.

@PissedConsumer605294

or, people could be understanding that mistakes happen and not act like spoiled babies!!

@PissedConsumer638398

Once is a mistake. Something that happens everytime one shops is a mistake on Kohl's part.

I've shopped at tons of different Kohl's and most times, security tags are left on the items. They have incompetent cashiers.

@PissedConsumer639030

Well that's rude. I've worked for Kohls for more than a decade and I know I've missed a security tag more than once.

Sometimes items come off the truck with more than one tag (should only have one), or the tag is in an unusual spot, etc. Mistakes happen. We are only human.

I've had numerous customers over the years that I really should have called the police on (including one who threw heavy bags of items at my chest and began swearing before even giving me a chance to say hello). I approach every customer with a smile, but sometimes I'm dying to to tell them just how rude they're being.

@PissedConsumer692458

Agreed. These entitled customers deserve to be told off, called out and confronted. No employee or manager needs to deal with them.

@PissedConsumer639030

It sounds like you are incompetent customer.

@PissedConsumer639030

or they don't want to deal with customers like you. It's so clear the customers like you are not telling the truth. It's like what are you hiding?

@PissedConsumer639030

The only thing that is incompetent is customers like you trying to to start something with the employees or managers. Please stay home and seek mental help.

@PissedConsumer638398

Agreed. No manager or employee should have to deal with spoiled cry-baby customers. It is so bad to see how these poor employees and managers are treated.

@PissedConsumer638398

Agreed. Spoiled customers are the worst.

I was there and nancyleo was not frantic at all. nancyleo walked out the store as soon as it was requested.

nancyleo is not putting Kohls down, instead nancyleo is doing a favor to Kohls by letting other shoppers know about this manager. TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 T0 PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5!1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD T0 R34D BUT N0W, 0N TH15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 15 R34D1NG 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH 0UT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, 50 5T0P TH3 H4T3! 8)

@PissedConsumer603980

wow one witness guess that settles everything case closed. Good argument with the number/letter clash there. Real convincing.

Kohls Reviews