14.1K views

I recently have a law suit against Kohl's #642 here in San Antonio Texas and against Mike Robson, one of their managers :/

Mike Robson filed a false police report accusing me of yieling at associates and at customers. The video could have prove my case in court but instead they turned in an affidavit saying that the video i was requesting had gotten damaged and that " ONLY HALF " of the DATA was lost and that in that DATA was the incident i was refering to.

I have tried not to influence my family to stop buying at Kohl's because i believe that Mike Robson's criminal act is going to affect inocent manufacture good working people. So far i have refrain myself from buying in any Kohl's due to the fact that Mike Robson continues to be part of Kohl's and that they have not make any effort to protect other customers from this person. Please be aware. I asked for an apology because they fail to remove the sacurity tags from my items and instead of an apology Mike Robson called the police after the fact that i was already driving in my car.

He called the police and in the phone call and the police report he stated that i was inside and that i was refusing to leave and that he had to escort me out and that when he went to get my license plates that i had continued to creat disturbance yieling at customers. Everything a total lie. I still have my case pending in court #10. As I said at the begining, I have not influenced my family not to shop there but Today my son found one of the shirts he bought yesterday and it had the security tag on.

I hope this Criminal Mike Robson and Robby Luna are not in charge of customer service when my son goes back to request for the security tag to be removed. As for me...I will not go back to shop in any Kohl's until I find justice

Product or Service Mentioned: Kohls Manager.

Location: Overland Park, Kansas

Comments

@PissedConsumer1711570

most llikely yes!

@Osbaldo

how about lazy *** like you clean up after yourself and put the clothes back? they didn't magically appear in the fitting room on their own YOU brought them in so YOU should put them back.

#1206533
@PissedConsumer1087932

If she did that they would know she did not steal the clothing.

@Osbaldo

and customers needs too know the difference between putting their stuff or not putting their stuff back, if they want them and don't want them. And they know the difference between stealing or not steeling. It's not that hard too comprehend when you're shopping!

@PissedConsumer1649062

Agreed with you and what you're saying. There are so many entitled customers that don't understand the rules and the policies.

And then the customers have too take their attitude out onto these sweet and nice employees and mangers who are doing their jobs. This needs too stop!

@Osbaldo

Nobody is buying into it. People are able to tell people like you are b.s. others.

@Osbaldo

How do you think their fitting rooms get in the condition they do? Lazy slobs just toss the clothing they tried on in.

a heap on the floor rather than putting them back where the found them. Shame on you.

@Osbaldo

It's not their fault that customers like you don't know where your clothes are. It's your responsibility for your stuff.

You should have someone teach you and educate you onto that! It's sounds like they don't need customers like you anyways.

@Osbaldo

Maybe if you and others had manners you would give the clothing to the person in the fitting room and it won't be messy. You don't even have to put the clothes back where you found them. All you need to do is give them to the employee or put them on the pole with other returned clothing.

@Osbaldo

So yeah if you leave the clothing in the fitting room it is YOUR fault that it is messy.

@Osbaldo

There is a difference between being treated with respect and telling when customers lies and fabricate details. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

You should just stay indoors. Stop going into stores and stealing things. Hope you like jail.

@PissedConsumer735339

@ tidbirdie

:) I as well stopped shopping at Kohl's

@PissedConsumer735339

@lol at u

LOL at U :p

Why would you yell at store associates? Let me guess, you are one of the "Let me speak to your manager, Ill get my way" types?

Yeah I figured. The universe has a message for you, it asked me to deliver it. You are but a particle within a larger realm of particles within a sub-space within a larger sub-space within an infinite domain of larger particles. As a particle, the amount of gravity you generate is not greater than other particles around you.

Confused? Yeah I thought so.

You don't generate enough gravity to cause Earth to rotate around you. And it definitely does not owe you anything.

@Chassity

OP is but a meer partical in the universe that does not generate enough gravity blah blah blah.. If were being technical and you are relative in mass and same species what does that make you?

Confused? It makes you nothing but a particle in the universe lol Its funny when a post that was meant to portray itself as intellectual is ignorant lol and if OP does not create a change or difference and is of no importance than why did you comment on the post? It created such an impact within your particle of a self that you had to respond weather it be negative or positive. You still responded, shows how much of an impact one little particle can make.

Ever heard of with every action there is a reaction? No matter how small. Never did OP state that the earth owed anything nor did they state the earth was to revolve around them.

And unless you were a witness to the incident i suggest you not judge what "type" of person OP is because anyone could judge you without knowing you as well. Next time use your brain when attempting to post something thats supposed to be intellectual.

@PissedConsumer645319

Well. Everybody needs too call out or confront entitled customers.

It does not matter if someone was or someone was not there. If they read or hear about or see it, and they confront these customers they are doing right thing.

The wrong thing would be too not report entitled customers. We are not going too let entitled customers *** onto employees or managers who are doing their jobs.

@PissedConsumer1659995

Right On. You're 100 percent accurate.

@Chassity

Yelling is a relative term here. innocent or guilty.

We were not present at the time and location of occurrence. But, Particle or not. Every brick in the wall serves a duty. All bricks in the wall, grains of sand on the beach has a butterfly effect on the next.

Dignity and respect is a lost art. All bricks in the wall deserve the same treatment. No matter how much pressure is applied. Treat a customer w/respect and maybe they will not need to get pissed.

We have been exposed to many forms of professional abuse.

Its BS the way customers are treated. The world unfortunately seems to revolve around corporations that manipulate the consumer to the point of professionally *** us off.

@PissedConsumer728847