12.2K views

I recently have a law suit against Kohl's #642 here in San Antonio Texas and against Mike Robson, one of their managers :/

Mike Robson filed a false police report accusing me of yieling at associates and at customers. The video could have prove my case in court but instead they turned in an affidavit saying that the video i was requesting had gotten damaged and that " ONLY HALF " of the DATA was lost and that in that DATA was the incident i was refering to.

I have tried not to influence my family to stop buying at Kohl's because i believe that Mike Robson's criminal act is going to affect inocent manufacture good working people. So far i have refrain myself from buying in any Kohl's due to the fact that Mike Robson continues to be part of Kohl's and that they have not make any effort to protect other customers from this person. Please be aware. I asked for an apology because they fail to remove the sacurity tags from my items and instead of an apology Mike Robson called the police after the fact that i was already driving in my car.

He called the police and in the phone call and the police report he stated that i was inside and that i was refusing to leave and that he had to escort me out and that when he went to get my license plates that i had continued to creat disturbance yieling at customers. Everything a total lie. I still have my case pending in court #10. As I said at the begining, I have not influenced my family not to shop there but Today my son found one of the shirts he bought yesterday and it had the security tag on.

I hope this Criminal Mike Robson and Robby Luna are not in charge of customer service when my son goes back to request for the security tag to be removed. As for me...I will not go back to shop in any Kohl's until I find justice

Review about: Kohls Manager.

Comments

So you didn't say why you stole the clothes in the first place? You missed that part. You should update this false review.

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1215976

In other words, "waaaaaaaahhh!"

tidbirdie
Broomfield, Colorado, United States #793661

Kohls did something similar to me as well. Accused me of shoplifting when I didn't steal anything from their stores.

Is it my fault that their fitting rooms are messy and gross? If they would clean out the fitting rooms, they would find the clothing I tried on. Needless to say, I don't shop at Kohls.

I hope they go out of business! :(

to tidbirdie #803416

Good for you tidbirdie, if they don't treat you with respect take your business somewhere else like I did :)

to tidbirdie #1087932

how about lazy a$$es like you clean up after yourself and put the clothes back? they didn't magically appear in the fitting room on their own YOU brought them in so YOU should put them back.

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1206533

If she did that they would know she did not steal the clothing.

Fairfield, California, United States #735339

You should just stay indoors. Stop going into stores and stealing things. Hope you like jail.

to lol at u #796445

@ tidbirdie

:) I as well stopped shopping at Kohl's

to lol at u Pomona, California, United States #804666

@lol at u

LOL at U :p

ffttflesh3

Why would you yell at store associates? Let me guess, you are one of the "Let me speak to your manager, Ill get my way" types?

Yeah I figured. The universe has a message for you, it asked me to deliver it. You are but a particle within a larger realm of particles within a sub-space within a larger sub-space within an infinite domain of larger particles. As a particle, the amount of gravity you generate is not greater than other particles around you.

Confused? Yeah I thought so.

You don't generate enough gravity to cause Earth to rotate around you. And it definitely does not owe you anything.

to ffttflesh3 #645319

OP is but a meer partical in the universe that does not generate enough gravity blah blah blah.. If were being technical and you are relative in mass and same species what does that make you?

Confused? It makes you nothing but a particle in the universe lol Its funny when a post that was meant to portray itself as intellectual is ignorant lol and if OP does not create a change or difference and is of no importance than why did you comment on the post? It created such an impact within your particle of a self that you had to respond weather it be negative or positive. You still responded, shows how much of an impact one little particle can make.

Ever heard of with every action there is a reaction? No matter how small. Never did OP state that the earth owed anything nor did they state the earth was to revolve around them.

And unless you were a witness to the incident i suggest you not judge what "type" of person OP is because anyone could judge you without knowing you as well. Next time use your brain when attempting to post something thats supposed to be intellectual.

to and you are? Houston, Texas, United States #645784

Im just another particle making a suggestion. You obviously have issues of your own to be judging so swiftly.

Slander is if she was lieing and last time i read the complaint she has a suit pending meaning shes putting full effort into proving the truth and mike robson is hiding behing the "lost tape".

So if anyone should be concerned about slander is robson who told vicious lies to the police about nancyleo. Check your facts and Use common sense its not difficult to comprehend.

to and you are? Alabaster, Alabama, United States #651496

There is only one post.. it is kohls not walmart.

You are obviously not in your right mind and are speaking subjectively versus analyzing the post objectively.

I can tell because you have turned to curse words and name calling. Once a person becomes upset you can no longer have an understanding conversation, unfortunately you have formed your opinion.

RachelMcCarter25
to Anonymous #746881

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it.

Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,...JUMP85.COM

to RachelMcCarter25 Kennewick, Washington, United States #748301

JUMP85.com kills baby birds.

to ffttflesh3 #728847

Yelling is a relative term here. innocent or guilty.

We were not present at the time and location of occurrence. But, Particle or not. Every brick in the wall serves a duty. All bricks in the wall, grains of sand on the beach has a butterfly effect on the next.

Dignity and respect is a lost art. All bricks in the wall deserve the same treatment. No matter how much pressure is applied. Treat a customer w/respect and maybe they will not need to get pissed.

We have been exposed to many forms of professional abuse.

Its BS the way customers are treated. The world unfortunately seems to revolve around corporations that manipulate the consumer to the point of professionally *** us off.

to Anonymous #796446

First Born Triplet
to ffttflesh3 Markham, Ontario, Canada #794411

Oh right yelling I was wondering what yeiling meant. First I was like the OP did not yell at the associates then I realized that "yeiling" is their way to spell yelling.

I had contact you by email several times asking you to review many of the comments that are posted in this blog. Specifically I pointed out comments that were against your own policies and that should be deleted.

Such Comments seem to be irrelevant to the topic due to the daunting context and that they can also be considered personal threats.

Till this day nothing has been done about these comments; although, you just now deleted a comment that a person posted and that involved one of your owners. WHY DON'T YOU IMPLEMENT YOUR POLICES AND RULES IN A FAIRLY MANNER.

to *** you crybaby ***! #639029

How immature of you. Grow up!