4.0
Layout of Store

I ordered a suit online and it shipped on Sep 3rd.It has now been "shipping" for 12 days and they have no idea where it is and they want me to wait another 7 days before I call them again.

I can't wait 7 more days, I need a suit this weekend!! No one I talk to seems to be able to help. I have called twice and replied to customer service emails twice.

Does anyone have the phone number to the corporate customer service department or the vice-president in charge of customer service?I have never ordered anything online from Kohl's before and I won't do it again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of kohls delivery service. Kohls needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohls delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Listen, contact the shipper immediately!Have them figure out where it is.

If it has been more than 12 days, that is way too long!Who is the carrier and the tracking#?