2.1

I have been a customer of Kholes for over 10 years paying my account in full every month and all of a sudden my loyally means nothing. On 06-25-17 and 06-26-17 I spent over 300.00 total.

One of the items I purchased was a shirt for a meeting. That shirt still had a security tag on it which I did not notice until I was getting dress the next day for my meeting. I called customer service and ask to speak with a manager. To my surprise she was so nasty and accused me of not checking the shirt before leaving even though the alarm never went off.

In addition she went on to tell me their was a extra charge of 16.00 on my credit card. I asked her to take care of it being I was not aware of that and she was soo nasty and said if she did anything she would only do 10.00 credit even though keep in mind i had earn a 50.00 credit. So after that bad experience I decided to return everything back to the store . When I got to the store the lady giving me the retuned was just as aloof as the person I purchased from the second time and in fact ask me if I knew how to do credits as she was confused.

So happen I have worked in retail and was able to assist her. However she must have entered the credits incorrectly because she missed 40.00. I didn't find this out until a month later when I received a late charge in the mail along with stating I owe 40.00. I right away called into the Kohl's Desert Ridge, 21001 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix az.

He was so cynical and rude. He told me to send him an email and he would get it handled if I added my recites which I did.

He never return the call or removed it now I am stuck with a 87.00 bill I do not owe. Again after being a loyal customer to Kholes for over 10 years this is how they do me.

Review about: Kohls Credit Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Awful, Hurt, Deceiful, Cheap, Lier.

Comments

When I had a balance was reported to credit bureau promptly, now that I paid in full did not report at all!

You went on a rant all because of a security tag being left on a shirt? Mistakes happen and sometimes the sensors get missed.

No need to get all bent out of shape about it. You must be one of those "perfect" ones.....SMH

What kind of meeting were you going to! You can't form a proper sentence or spell.

to 2376 #1371002

maybe it was a meeting about proofreading reports/documents, etc. !!!!

to 2376 #1373701

Wow just wow, clearly you aren't a decent human being