Show reviews that mention
customer service customer service order store card credit item items online
Filter review
I went to Ross store #599 located in burleson, Texas. I took three girls, all 16 yrs old, to shop for dresses. As soon as we walked in the store I went to the bathroom, located right next to the check in/out area of the fitting rooms, said hello to the employee at that...

"Manager, Brian showed up and the second employee told Brian I told her and the first employee if they wanted the dresses they could get them themselves. I told her that's not true"

Apparently it is true.

" told her when the girls get done going to the bathroom they would get the dresses but if she wanted them now she could go get them herself."

So you lied to the manager. Also this is a Ross store not a Kohl's store. I believe you either work at Kohl's or Ross and are trying to make the other company look bad.

As for telling the girls not to laugh I am sure other customers complained about them being too loud.

Lastly they can't call the police just because your girls laughed and did not give her the dresses.

Temple, Texas
Service
Kohls Manager

DO NOT SHOP AT KOHL'S!!

My daughter and I shop at Kohl's at lease 4-5 times a year. I have a Kohl's charge to receive the "discounts" they give me when you make purchases with the account. I paid my balance in full in Dec 2011, for the amount of $222.79. According to my bank, the amount was pulled from my account twice. I notified the bank, and they were able to recover the $222.79 I was owed 10 days later. Mind you this was at Christmas time, and that was alot of money to be out for 10 days!! Then I get a statement from Kohl's saying I owe them $25 "recovery fee", because according to Kohl's, my bank charged them, and they were passing the fee to me. I called the bank immediately and found out that Wells Fargo didn't even charge them the fee. How do they justify I owe them the $25?? After speaking to several representatives including a supervisor, Kohl's tells me "there is nothing they can do". Needless to say, I closed my Kohl's charge, and will never set foot in a Kohl's department store again. I refuse to give away my money to crooks.

KOHLS IS TERRIBLE!! they judge people, they judged me for my body modifications. they are *** and ughh yes i know i write like im 5 but words can not even begin for my hatred for kohls.

You do realize that Kohls does not actually extend you credit, don't you? It is underwritten by a credit card company such as Chase or Capital One. They are the ones that approve someone for credit and they are the ones that bill the customer-not Kohls.

Kohl's,like any other Dept store is in business to make money,their markup is extremely high and the 15,20&30% coupons off are gimmics to get the cusomer to spend more money thinking they are getting a good deal when actually they are not.Their merchandise quality is somewhat better than Walmart or K-Mart and I think this is what keeps the customer coming back,the quality and the idea of getting a "Good Deal"

Okay, first I thought TheKohlsExtraordinaire worked for Kohl's because of the narrow minded responses posted to several Kohl's complaints. I have now come to the conclusion that TheKohlsExtraordinaire author works for another retail outlet.

It is hard to believe that any intelligent person would use such condescending and vulgar language in hopes of attracting customers to Kohls. Seriously, TheKohlsExtraordinaire needs to find something more constructive to do with their time.

Hi Lisa,

I feel so sorry for you, this is a horrible situation and to add insult to injury you have some *** (TheKohlsExtraordinaire) on here insulting you. Don't let this fool get to you, they are on here all the time insulting people because of a lack of intelligence.

I completely understand your decision to boycott Kohl's, I have recently done the same. I will shop at places where they employ classy associates.

here is an update:

Kohl's still refuses to *** their "recovery fee" and even tried to charge me a late fee for it, even though I sent a notice from my bank stating the fee was not charged to Kohl's and they have no right to pass it on to me. and to respond to "Kohl's Extraordinaire" I did notify Kohl's customer service and they did nothing to help me, that is why I notified the bank.

I had received gifts from Kohl's and wanted to exchange, they wanted to tell me I would receive less what they paid for the gifts. Restocking fees.

I was like no these were gifts.

And no where on the receipt or online it states that. Whatever the original receipt states that is what I receive and I had the original receipt.

I asked for a manager and I received a coupon and the amount paid without restocking fees deducted. :zzz

You should have contacted Kohl's the moment you noticed the payment was deducted from your bank account twice. Then you wouldn't have incurred the "recovery fee." That's your own stupidity!

View more comments (7)
Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Horrible Customer Servcie

I purchased a watch from Kohl's for my husband for Christmas. I found out that it wasn't the one he wanted. The next day I took it back. Kohl's didn't carry the one he wanted in store so the person in customer service ordered it for me. When it arrived, it was the wrong watch. I called custoemr service and after some wrangling, they said that I needed to take the watch back to a store and return it before thay could send out the correct watch. I took it to the store and they told me that it would take 24 hours for the watch to show returned. This was on the 24th of Dec. I called customer service back on the 26th to have them send out the correct watch and they wanted to charge me double the price that I paid. The sale ended on the 24th. I informed them of the situation and they didn't care about the errors that they had made. I asked to speak to the person who I originally spoke to and they said they couldn't do that. I called "corporate" to complain but they couldn't do anything for me and recommended I call customer service again. I tried and got the same result. I have never received such poor service from any retailer in my life. All I wanted was the watch that I ordered at the price when I ordered it. They made the mistake of sending the wrong watch. They should have rectified their error. I will no longer shop at Kohl's and I will tell everyone I cross not to shop there either. In the age of Facebook and Twitter, you would think companies would care a little more about the service they give people who can get word out to everyone they know so easily.

Somethings missing...because things like this happened to me several times & when I called Kohl's to reorder the item, they always honored the price I originally paid, as long as it was exactly the same item I was reordering. It appears there is more to this story....

There's really no way to change the price from the Kohl's kiosk. Once the sale is over it's over.

If they had it in store they would give it to you at the right price.

I suggest you just return it and get your money back. Watches at Kohls are ugly anyway.

Didnt go on the 24th. Pay attention.

if you go on the 24TH, its not gonna be in in time for christmas! u should have made sure it was the correct one!

View more comments (3)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Kohls off Durango and 215 is absoutly ludicrous.. I tried to exchange baby clothes for a smaller size with the receipt and they said it had to be even exchange if it cost 30$ the outfit had to be exchanged for a$30 outfit not 2 adding to $30 wtf? Since when? I will...

:roll it makes no difference whether the employees speak English well or not, the exchange policy is the same. You were not doing an even exchange, but rather you were returning the item purchased and buying the other two.

Louisville, Kentucky

First and Last time shopping at Kohls

Bought a leather coat as Christmas present on line. Order went thru.Next get e-mail order cancelled nothing taken out of my account.Look up my account 138 and some change taken out.Call them and they tell me it will take 5 days to get it back in my account.Bunch of liers. Most sites will tell you OUT OF STOCK! Guess a good way to use your money for interest in there bank. And about Kohls Cash they sent it to me 2 times and nothing on there. First and last time.They must be owned by BEST BUY.

i agree with everything here

It could be as simple as the computer inventory being incorrect. Usually if a size is unavailable you cannot order it.

If the inventory is incorrect it will not show out of stock when you order it.

Mistakes happen. Too bad we cannot all be as perfect as you.

@PissedConsumer490916

Numbnuts, nobody cares if the inventory isn't there, don't charge the *** car until it's ready for shipment.

People can't afford to have money held if they don't get their item. It prevents them from shopping elsewhere until the funds are released, which could take a week.

So think before you spout.

Obviously your too *** clueless to know that the moment you place an online order a authorization request is submitted to your bank or credit card company for what's known as a "temporary hold." If an order is cancelled the same day you place the order or during the fulfillment process, then no final authorization is sent to your bank or credit card company who in turn drops the "temporary hold within a set time period (usually 3 to 5 days). It's the banks and credit card companies that make those rules, NOT Kohl's.

There, was that so difficult to understand???

Obviously you're too *** stupid to know what a "pending or preauthorization charge" is. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted your complaint.

I'll explain what it means in terms even a simpleton like you can understand.

When a transaction doesn't not complete your bank or credit card company holds the money not the retailer but the bank or debit card company for a set number of days until their system updates to verify the transaction did not complete. So if anything take it up with your bank or credit card company for holding your money you dumb@***s.

View more comments (5)
Abilene, Texas
Loss
Our McHenry store, like most retail clothing stores, are mostly employed by women. There is a recent seasonal hire (Scott) who spends most of his time talking to and flirting with the female employees around his age. I think it's inappropriate behavior but...

I don't know where they founded all those hillbillies in MCHENRY .. :grin and give theme job in Khols!!!

Lake In The Hills, Illinois

Kohl's Cash

Recently purchased a Kurig Elite Brewer. No issues with receiving my order or replying to my six e-mails. I have not, to this date, received an e-mail with my Kohl's Cash $30.00 that was to arrive in a seperate e-mail from my order confirmation... What a rip off! I checked my spam blocker and everything with my service provider. One CSR even suggested that I place a second order to apply credit to. They would not send them to me via snail mail either! They took my money and never delivered the discount I was promised. I will never shop in another Kohl's store. It appears that Kohl's is not concerned with customer satisifation!

I've never had a problem receiving my Kohls Cash via e-mail. And I would assume the store would probably give you $30 off your purchase, but if flip the f out no one wants to help you.

no one gives a *** ***. seriously? dont flip over something like this

View more comments (1)
Gulfport, Mississippi

Poor service deseptive advertising

I visited your store on Highway 6 in Sugar land Store #553 on 12/13/2011 at about 3:00PM. This was one of the worst shopping experience that I have had my 65 years. This was a revisit the store was so busy on Saturday I came back at am more calm time during this busy season. The store was jumbled ,very poorly conditioned even though not busy. FWe found a couple of item then started to the front I saw a nice display of razors with discounts and rebates. Problem no pricing on items. There was a sign with a number of modals listed but the to razors on the display were labeled new and none of the model numbers compared I brought it to the reqister after waiting about 10 minutes for the one checker to process the customer ahead of me another checker appeared she opened up grudgingly. She checked the price it was no match for anything on the sign. I asked her if it showed as a discount or if there was a rebate showing. After the dumb look I received with no offer of help to find out .I sad Nevermind I will just take the other items with a relieved look she rang up the other items I ran me card The receipt came out It was bland. Paper was loaded backwards.If I am not mistaken there is a code to reprint the last order I mentioned this to her she said no and preceded with the next order and called a manager he was also not happy to be interrupted but begrudgingly left for the back room to get a reprint. After a total wait of 18 minutes he returned handed me the receipt saying there you go. With that I left never to return The only reason I waited is the blouse was the only one we found that my wife was happy with, after visiting Macys, Dillards Wal-mart and others over the last two week.  The store was not busy about 8 people waiting to check out. The return desk hat 4 people doing next to nothing standing in clear view more frustration!!! All in all the worst managed least customer oriented store I have ever been in!!!

The receipt tape used would not be able to be loaded backwards. More than likely the ribbon was out of ink or not functioning properly.

The manager went to the computer to print out the copy of the receipt. I have trouble believing it was such an ordeal to the manager as you implied. My guess is that you were acting a fool and this is what bothered the manager. And no, there was no "code" available for the cashier to reprint her order.

If you would stop trying to tell people how to do their jobs, they might be a little nicer to you. And by the way, when the store is not busy there are less employees scheduled to work, therefore they will be as stretched thin as when the store is busy

see, i dont get why people complain about stores so much. at least u can afford to go there.

Their is a reason they invented Online Shopping for people like you! Try it

View more comments (2)
Houston, Texas

Order never received

I placed an order on Kohls.com & never received it. I called customer service to check the status, and was told that apparently it never shipped. I was given the option of reordering, but some of my order was no longer available. I chose to cancel the order, because half was not what I needed. I was then told it would take 10-14 days for my credit. That is absolutely ridiculous to have to wait so long for my money when it was taken right away when the order was placed. Especially since I am the one now inconvenienced; these were Christmas presents! This was my first time ordering from Kohl's online, and after this experience, I don't think I will again.

I'm not quite sure what starving children have to do with the fact that Kohl's never shipped items that I paid for. But in any event, Kohl's eventually recognized THEIR mistake a few weeks later and sent me some Kohl's cash for my inconvenience and their poor customer servie at the time.

What is important is that Kohl's accepted the fact that they were in the Wrong and in turn did right by the customer.

So, The Kohls Extraordinare, call it what you want. If customers don't complain about poor services, poor service is what they will continue to get!

:cry Oh good God.....children are starving all over the world and all you can do is come on here b******g about having to wait so long to receive your money back! Has it ever occurred to you that the banks and credit card companies make the rules as far as the length of time the amount you spent will be credited to your account?

The reason why your money was deducted right away at the time you placed your order is because a "temporary hold" is placed on the funds. Learn to read the fine print for your bank account or credit card and quit your crying!!

Our store, like most, are predominantly employed by women. There's a recent seasonal hire (Scott) who spends most his time talking to and flirting with the female employees around his age.

I think it's inappropriate behavior but don't want to be the one to rat him out to my supervisor.

I hope someone else will put him in his place or let him go. He may be gone soon anyway since he's a seasonal hire.

#391943

this happened to me as well- my order never shipped- now it's 3 weeks later & i don't have the item for christmas. and kohls won't substitute a similar priced item! i'm never shopping at kohls again!!!!

View more comments (4)
Danbury, Connecticut

Manager

Yesterday my two year old daughter and I went shopping with my sister. During the time we were at the store I continuously asked my daughter to sit in the cart.I told her she needs to stop trying to climb out because she could fall and get hurt. As my sister and I were getting ready to check out(taking the items we had picked out of the basket and onto the counter). My daughter decides that she wants out of the basket. As my daughter was trying to climb out she fell onto the hard tile floor and hit her head. Resulting with a instant goose egg. I am NOT blaming the store what so ever. Yes, children will get hurt.I feel awful ever having to see my child in pain and knowing that I could have prevented her fall by simply having her by my side(WHAT IF?... I could have done this differently). The sales clerks that were around did their part in calling for medical attention, ice pack, and the store manager. Knowing there was a hurt child the manager arrived slowly(dragging his feet) he then went to the check out lane across from us and started grabbing merchandise, as if he were going to put it away. We asked for an ice pack. So the manager then SLOWLY walked to get an ice pack. By the time he returned with the icepack, my sister had enough time to RUN to Red Robin across the parking lot for a bag of ice and back by the time we received the icepack from the store manager. As soon as we got the ice my sister drove us to the hospital. I thank God that my daughter is fine. In fact, by time we entered the hospital my daughter had stopped crying. It was and is a big annoyance how the store manager, Steven had reacted to the situation. Common sense: it's a big deal when anyone hits their head. The possible results from head trauma are extremely serious.

Please don't blame the store manager, it's your fault she fell! Take ownership and don't blame this poor guy. His name has been tainted due to your careless actions.

Common sense: strap your child in the stroller or exert parental control of some tipe and don't blame your negligence on the manager of the store. It's not like your child was in a life or death struggle, why should he rush to your side?

It would only panic the child. They should have called CPS on you.

If you had control of your child, none of this would have happened...maybe Kohl's should have a nanny following your child & keeping it from getting hurt. It's NO ONE ELSE'S fault except yours.

You have a child that doesn't listen to you...so when it fell it was a lesson for your child to learn..."if you don't listen, you can get hurt & go to the hospital".

So instead of spending time explaining to your child that it was their fault & to learn from it, you spend time *** about Kohl's!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :eek :cry

Kohls does not sell anything cold. Why would you assume they have ice sitting near by?

And as a mother if one of my children fell by climbing out of a cart thats my fault not the stores.

Why are you on pi$$ed off consumer? Because you didn't strap in your child and because a store that sells nothing cold dosen't have ice on stand by for children that are unsupervised?

really? its your fault because you didnt pay attention and let ur kid out of the cart.

you were too busy looking at all the **** u bought to watch ur kid.

its ur fault, not Kohls'. oh btw how was the Red Robin u probably got and the latte you stopped at Starbucks for?

Control your kid!

Mrs. Prado, I sincerely hope that you are struck by a large flaming vehicle so that the rest of us have one less *** on the planet to suffer through.

I like how it's nobody's business to tell you how to raise your child but you also think the accident could have been avoided if customers or store employees had told your child to sit down. You can't have it both ways, sweetie. You either are or are not responsible for your child. Taking responsibility means you accept what she did and try to educate your child with some life lessons. Not taking responsibility means you point fingers at everyone else for your failings as a mother.

Pretty sure which direction you're going, so please, stop having future victims (by that I mean children) and stop posting your ignorant, shortsighted whining where intelligent human beings can see what a waste of oxygen you are.

Great another example of declining gene pool!

Oh poor pitiful you! First you state that you're "not blaming the store" and then go on to blame the store.

Learn to have control of your kid, lady! All of the shopping card strollers have seat belts attached to them.

I'm sure you probably have a lawyer ready to sue the pants off of Kohl's because your kid probably just lightly tapped her poor itty wittle head on the floor while you're too busy sensationalizing everything. So how was that latte on the way to the hospital?

View more comments (10)
Toronto, Ontario
On 11/27 I placed large a order over the phone. I was told I had earned $60 in Kohl's cash and would receive an e-mail with all the info needed to redeem it between 11/28 & 12/5. Well, no e-mail and no one seems to understand (or care) about it. I have been...

Some people just need to forego technology. It is obvious that the Kohls cash was directed to your spam or you have a pop-up blocker that you need to disable to be able to print it out.

Why would a store promise one thing and do another? If it did this as a practice, it would go out of business. Trust me, nothing you did affected Bank of America and nothing you do will affect Kohls, you just want to feel more important in the overall scheme of things, than you are. Oh, and by the way, when you vote for the President of the United States, your teeny-tiny vote will not make or break the election.

The President is voted in by the electoral college. Just in case you didn't know.

Goodyear, Arizona

Kohl's

I returned some items from last year to Kohl's dept store with my receipt, that I had purchased on my credit card. The associate said that she had to process it as a return without a receipt and have the corporate office issue me a check for my refund within 7 to 10 days. It took almost a month to receive my refund and it came in the form of a merchandise credit. It took me half a day of calling around to get the issue resolved and I was rudely hung up on 3 times by the corporate operator in the process. I finally called the store mgr and will have to now go back to the store to cash in the merchandise credit to get my refund back. Kohl's claims to have no hassle refunds, but they are nothing but a hassle. They also have the practice of not putting prices on their online invoices making it a hassle to return things in the store because they don't know what the online price was. I am done with Kohl's and their rude employees, poor customer service and hassle refunds.

Maybe the clerk didn't believe you were actually returning your items and had a suspicion that you picked up the items off the shelf and brought it to the customer service desk. Happens all the time.

When an associate is suspicious of a return, he or she can opt to have a corporate refund issued. Or maybe you did not want the refund to go back to your credit card, then of course you would get either a merchandise credit or it would be submitted to corporate for a refund.

Most stores will not let you return things after 30 days. You were luckey to get anything.

I think you are lucky they did a return at all, considering the amount of time between purchase and return.

Last year??? Why would you wait an entire year or more to return something? Because you waited so long, you got exactly what you deserved and the kind of treatment you deserved!

Last year? Last year?

Wow!

Talk about waiting. Good thing to see you have nothing better to do!

View more comments (5)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Kohls cash

I did a large purchase at a Kohls store on black Friday, using a 15% of coupon, no problem with this part of the story. I earned $105.00 in Kohls cash and went to the store yesterday to do more shopping. I am (was) a Kohls credit card holder and had received a coupon for 20% of my entire purchase. The 20% discount is only applicable to the items purchased on my credit card, not the Kohls cash. I also learned that if any of the items I purchased on black Friday need to be returned, I would get less than I payed because I had earned Kohls cash on the purchase. Today I went to the store to return all of my purchases from yesterday, and asked that they remove the Kohls cash reward from my black Friday purchase so that those purchases would be worth what I paid. No can do! I paid off my charge and closed my account. This is deceptive marketing at work. I am hoping that the recipients of the gifts that I purchased on black Friday do not need to return any of the gifts I purchased because they will get LESS than I paid.

Glad I found this before I spent $1000.00's.

You earned the Kohls Cash and then returned to the store to use the Kohls Cash. Had you returned the items purchased on Black Friday before the store began redeeming the Kohls Cash, you would have just lost some or all of your Kohls Cash depending on the amount of the return.

Your problem is that you spent the Kohls Cash.

It would be a scam on your part if you were to spend the Kohls Cash and then return the items you purchased back on Black Friday and get the full amount that you paid. Luckily, the computer is set up not tp allow the customer to commit a scam.

Your ignorance does not constitute deception. If they intended to deceive you, they wouldn't print the "instructions" on the back of EVERY coupon you get.

The 20% off coupon probably says you have to use your Kohls credit card. Most retailer with their own CCs do this. They want you to use their card.

:cry :cry Get a d@***n life and go shop somewhere else lady! The Kohl's Cash is a coupon like free money, which means if you return merchandise you'll have to give the Kohl's Cash back to Kohl's.

If you spend the Kohl's Cash (which is like free money, by the way) then how else do you think Kohl's is going to get that free money back that you spent?

Exactly genius! They are going to deduct it from your refund.

There, that wasn't so difficult to understand now was it?

To address your concerns:

the 20% off coupon (and any other %-off coupon) is only good for money spent out of your pocket. Kohl's cash is not real cash, it is a coupon, so if you get a subtotal of $150, and use a Kohl's Cash coupon of $100 value, the 20% is only good on the remaining $50 that would actually be coming out of your pocket. This is a fair policy, and it will not be I believe this policy is stated on the Kohl's cash itself.

If you earn kohl's cash on a purchase, and then redeem the kohl's cash, and then return the items from that first purchase, you will not lose money, only the Kohl's cash (and you will be given the option not to lose the KC as well). For example, if you earned 10$ KC from a $50 purchase, then spend the KC, then return all the items from your first purchase, you will be given the choice of either getting a $40 credit to your charge card used, OR get a $50 merchandise credit. The difference is, of course, equivalent to the KC coupon used. If you then return the item you used the KC on, you will get the full value of the item.

The reason KC values are subtracted is because many people would happily earn $1000 KC spend it all, and then return the entire original purchase, turning a huge profit.

Gift receipts never effect KC. Returners using gift receipts will always get the full value of the item as a merchandise credit.

For more information, refer to your coupons and receipts, all of which have this info printed on the back.

make sure to file a complaint for deceptive practices with the FTC at FTC.gov

View more comments (7)
Boston, Massachusetts
Product
Kohls Coupon
So I decide to make one purchase this black friday and thanks to kohls system and lousy customer service my account sits at a healthy -45 dollars over the last 4 days. How? I place the order and the billing addresses dont match so the order gets rejected. So far so...

It is not the fault of Kohls that your billing address doesn't match. I imagine that would be your fault.

Hartford, Connecticut

Unprofessional instore employee practice

today my daughter and i chose a nike running shoe that was advertised as 29.99,got to register and it was wrung up as 65.99.Cashier called a Jerome in cutomer service to verify price a& we waited for about 6-8 minutes for him to show up.The cashier said it was that price maybe for the power hour but should have been chaged.I pointed out the obvious ,that it wasn`t so now what.Jerome did not show up so, i had to go to customer service.The cashier then pointed to me the price that was clearly displayed on the digital tag as 49.99. This was 29.99 in my hand even while i was in the line waiting at customer service.It was wrung up as 56.08 this time as sale.I asked her what happened between the time i had the sneakers and when i got to her register and she said she had no idea what i`m talking about as the price on the sale display said 49.99 and no one instore had control over the change.Her attitude was very condecending so i declined to take the sneakers.My bill was now 115.02 with the rest of my purchases.i asked if the sneakers were taken off and she said yes.i reveiwed the bill outside and the sneakers that was initially cashed for 65.99 was still on my bill even though i did not take them.i was by now very annoyed so i returned to customer service and returned everything.i am not a happy customer right now and i will perhaps cancell my Khols Card that i just accepted.

digital tags change daily,

Richard, its called Xanax-try some.

Why would you have the shoe with the digital tag? That would be the display shoe.

Just because you neglected to read that the sale was Early Bird or Power Hours in the ad doesn't mean you have to take it out on the poor employees. I hate when people are embarassed from their own mistakes and try to turn the attention on the wrong person.

The price would not have changed 3 times within the time you were in line. I believe you are lying to make your story better.

:roll No need to say more...she knew what she was doing...the early bird sale was over...Kohl's gives customers an extra hour to check-out their purchases before the computer changes prices. So that means the sale that was advertised as she mentioned was over for 1 hr.

I swear 99.9% customers *** are in the wrong & trying to get one over on Kohl's. :cry :cry :cry

@PissedConsumer452526

and they are still at it 3 plus years later. This website is called "pissedconsumer" so I don't get why people would comment and slam those who have issues with businesses.

Wow, thanks to all the kohl's employees for showing what a awful store it is!

Wow Richard.....you're so insecure with yourself that you had to post your comment twice. So you say you had a really bad experience at Kohl's "more than one time." So what made you go back the first time?

Sounds to me you like trolling Kohl's the same you troll around Walmart since you have that same mentality! F'G L O S E R!

*** ck Kohls! I hope that the *** hole goes out of business! To the rest of the trolls and people that work for Kohls and writes in, all I got to say is a BIG *** CK YOU!

I had a really bad experience at Kohls more than one time! I hope that the god *** place goes out of business! To the trolls and Kohls lovers and the people who work for the company and write in, all I got to say is a big *** CK YOU!

View more comments (14)