Kohls - UNHAPPY KOHL'S CUSTOMER
I consider myself to have been a good Kohl's customer.I no longer shop there as much as I had, because of the scam with the Kohl's Cash.
I refuse to use the cash anymore because if for some reason you have to return an item, that cash is taken away from you. You not able to get Kohl's cash back. Even though you have already earned it. If you don't spend the cash, you still get it taken away from you.
So who looses? The consumer does, not Kohl's.
Kohl's Cash is a ploy to get customers to shot at their store.Beware!!!!!d47c54e review #415044
You may also like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt. The product description also specified the top being..."
- "Just got my windows installed not impressed . If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later. I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have..."
- "I got these two items as a sample for $4.95 a piece next thing I know is I get $83 for the RX item taken out of my account and..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."