Kohls - UNHAPPY KOHL'S CUSTOMER
I consider myself to have been a good Kohl's customer.I no longer shop there as much as I had, because of the scam with the Kohl's Cash.
I refuse to use the cash anymore because if for some reason you have to return an item, that cash is taken away from you. You not able to get Kohl's cash back. Even though you have already earned it. If you don't spend the cash, you still get it taken away from you.
So who looses? The consumer does, not Kohl's.
Kohl's Cash is a ploy to get customers to shot at their store.Beware!!!!!c25521f
You may also like
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."