• show-popup

Shares 0

order stuck in fufilment kohls poor customer service refused my request to cancel order

Company Kohls
Product / Service Merchandise Return
Category Kids' Stores
Views 38

Order in fufillment since december 7 was told by a rep that the date of december 23 is only an estimation and if I do not receive it by then that I could wait till it arrives then return it.These are christmas gifts for my kids.

I asked that order be canceled so I could purchase items elsewhere so I would be guaranteed I would have them by december 24 and have gifts under the tree. I am a mom of three on a limited budget. was told they could not do that. Website guarantees it by christmas but customer service rep said it is only an estimation.

false advertising??

maybe.I also ordered other items and have them already so something seems very strange that this order is being held up. 3080f3b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 16, 2013
hopefully it will all arrive in the sizes you ordered. they always seem to be missing items or send completely different items than what I ordered
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Kohls complaint

order stuck in fulfillment, then "shipped", not...

Ordered two items from kohls.com on black Friday. My order showed in fulfillment for a long time. I...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug