Kohls - Long time store manager didn't know how to give a refund.
I bought a pair of shoes and after a few weeks decided to return them.I couldn't find the receipt so I thought they would just give me a gift card with the amount that was spent on the shoes.
The girl at the desk told me they could only give a refund for the lowest sale price that they had ever had on the shoe. I said I would accept that since I couldn't find the receipt and I didn't want the shoes. A week later, I found the receipt which was $10 more than they gave me on the card so I took it to the store with the card and the receipt that came with the card. I thought they would easily be able to void the card and give me a refund for the original purchase.
The manager came to the desk and tried to void the card on every register and said the register wouldn't let her void the card unless I had brought the card back the same day it was issued. I couldn't believe a manager couldn't handle this process accurately and override the register if that was causing the problem.
I called another Kohls store and the manager said they have many managers who know how to handle this easily.
This was absolute incompetence.This woman was lost as to what to do next.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got to the checkout line and I got 4 identical shirts in different sizes, but my 2 year old wouldn't let go of one of the shirts, so..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "We live in Wewoka, Oklahoma. We pay for 5mbps and the test reads .42 and upload is even worse at .09. It's ridiculous that they continue to get away with..."
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "What a bunch of crooks!!! Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company. Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."
- "Hi Lazada, Good evening. I ordered 2 Portable mini tower fans (pink and green) with free powerbank amounting of Php 1,000+ and my item was delivered last Monday, May 30, 2016...."