Kohls - Long time store manager didn't know how to give a refund.
I bought a pair of shoes and after a few weeks decided to return them.I couldn't find the receipt so I thought they would just give me a gift card with the amount that was spent on the shoes.
The girl at the desk told me they could only give a refund for the lowest sale price that they had ever had on the shoe. I said I would accept that since I couldn't find the receipt and I didn't want the shoes. A week later, I found the receipt which was $10 more than they gave me on the card so I took it to the store with the card and the receipt that came with the card. I thought they would easily be able to void the card and give me a refund for the original purchase.
The manager came to the desk and tried to void the card on every register and said the register wouldn't let her void the card unless I had brought the card back the same day it was issued. I couldn't believe a manager couldn't handle this process accurately and override the register if that was causing the problem.
I called another Kohls store and the manager said they have many managers who know how to handle this easily.
This was absolute incompetence.This woman was lost as to what to do next.d643495 review #471822
You may also like
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "I opened a dispute on Paypal. Since they own Hopshopgo it's likely they will be partial, so I'll probably have to work with my bank. I'm still amazed that Paypal..."
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "I bought an Acme Kiva Espresso sectional 6 months ago and the bonded leather completely cracked and is peeling. Mind you I put conditioner on it, usually have it covered,..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."