Kohls - Long time store manager didn't know how to give a refund.
I bought a pair of shoes and after a few weeks decided to return them.I couldn't find the receipt so I thought they would just give me a gift card with the amount that was spent on the shoes.
The girl at the desk told me they could only give a refund for the lowest sale price that they had ever had on the shoe. I said I would accept that since I couldn't find the receipt and I didn't want the shoes. A week later, I found the receipt which was $10 more than they gave me on the card so I took it to the store with the card and the receipt that came with the card. I thought they would easily be able to void the card and give me a refund for the original purchase.
The manager came to the desk and tried to void the card on every register and said the register wouldn't let her void the card unless I had brought the card back the same day it was issued. I couldn't believe a manager couldn't handle this process accurately and override the register if that was causing the problem.
I called another Kohls store and the manager said they have many managers who know how to handle this easily.
This was absolute incompetence.This woman was lost as to what to do next.review #471822
You may also like
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "My husband & I purchased a mattress, pillows & mattress protector from Mattress Firm at 16291 SW 88th Street, Miami, FL 33193 in January 2015. Last month we tried..."
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I send clean art to Pickworld and get awesome picks every time. Great quality picks at a cheap price. They can print four-color process (photos) with a full bleed, so..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."