Is anyone else tired of seeing Kohls ads with clothing or other items you'd like to buy only to find out you can't locate it online?I wanted to buy myself a mother's day gift of a jewelry set.
Blue topaz necklace, earring and ring, yet there is no choice of size for the ring. Well they just lost a $100 purchase. Then I tried to buy my daughter in law her first mother's day gift, and saw a gorgeous blouse in their ad pushing you to buy and yet again nowhere to be found online. And if you go to the store, there's no guarantee you will find it there.
I used to love Kohls, but they are turning out to be bait and switch like so many other retailers.I will find another place to shop.128fba37 review #235195
You may also like
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life. I have been using this product from last year. This time i have found..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..."
- "DragonWeave Jewelry has been advertising sterling silver ball chain necklaces ranging in cost from $40.00 and above depending on the length. So, this chain can cost a high price. It..."
- "I ordered flower girl dresses for my upcoming wedding and chose a color from a color chart the supplier "Simple Love 's Store (Bi Xiao Ke)" provided me. I selected..."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."