Is anyone else tired of seeing Kohls ads with clothing or other items you'd like to buy only to find out you can't locate it online?I wanted to buy myself a mother's day gift of a jewelry set.
Blue topaz necklace, earring and ring, yet there is no choice of size for the ring. Well they just lost a $100 purchase. Then I tried to buy my daughter in law her first mother's day gift, and saw a gorgeous blouse in their ad pushing you to buy and yet again nowhere to be found online. And if you go to the store, there's no guarantee you will find it there.
I used to love Kohls, but they are turning out to be bait and switch like so many other retailers.I will find another place to shop.d3c8f8b review #235195
You may also like
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt. The product description also specified the top being..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."