Kohls sucks

412 of 441 Kohls Reviews

Is anyone else tired of seeing Kohls ads with clothing or other items you'd like to buy only to find out you can't locate it online?I wanted to buy myself a mother's day gift of a jewelry set.

Blue topaz necklace, earring and ring, yet there is no choice of size for the ring. Well they just lost a $100 purchase. Then I tried to buy my daughter in law her first mother's day gift, and saw a gorgeous blouse in their ad pushing you to buy and yet again nowhere to be found online. And if you go to the store, there's no guarantee you will find it there.

I used to love Kohls, but they are turning out to be bait and switch like so many other retailers.I will find another place to shop.

d3c8f8b review #235195
3 Helpful? 6
Had the same issue0 Comments13 Report
412 of 441 Kohls Reviews
Had an experience with Kohls?  Submit review about this company
used in bad faith

Feb 02, 2013

I ordered merchandise from Kohl's and it was too large. They have no stores anywhere near NYC and they promised to send UPS. They gave UPS the wrong address--I called their store three times and they promised to get it right. When I complained to my credit card, they said UPS called and the "package wasn't ready," However, Kohl's gave them the wrong address. I do not give mmerchant's my e-mail address and they promised to send via US mail a UPS return label--and they didn't. They won't give me a return address--I'm willing to eat the cost of a UPS shipping, just to be quit of this matter. Very sloppy and unprofessional. I will never shop with them again, even if they open a store in my building.

CN

Jun 04, 2012

:grin Pathetic, you having to buy yourself your own mother's day gift. With an attitude like yours, I'm not surprised.

Al

Mar 07, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

Are you *** kidding, CN, you troll. How could you possibly complain about someone else's attitude when you're going around trolling. Kohl's sucks. Anyone who's barely shopped there knows it.

corky

Jun 02, 2012

Kohls is a low budget store. They suck. Dont shop there.

Dude

Apr 19, 2012

Kohl's hates pregnant women, don't shop there. My wife and I were in a Kohls and we had several items that we were going to purchase. My wife was in late term pregnancy and was understandably tired of walking around. There was a bed set up in the store and she sat down. An early 20's male employee told her to "Get up, that is display only. We have chairs at the front of the store for sitting, go there and sit down." That pissed my wife off (and myself). It wouldn't hurt anything to let an obviously pregnant lady sit down for 2 minutes. We abandoned the items we were going to purchase and left the store. It's been 4 years and we haven't returned to that Kohls or any other since then.

annonymous

Mar 08, 2013

While the employee could have been far more polite in asking your wife to get up, it was for her safety. The display beds are props and not meant to bear anymore weight than the bedding displayed on it. She could have been injured had the mattress fallen through the frame. Trust me, I'm NOT saying Kohl's is wonderful but after 14 years of asking people (kindly) if they would mind not sitting on the beds because I don't want them to get hurt, then getting told to "*** off, I do what I want", I just felt compelled to say that she could have gotten hurt.

Dissatisfied with Kohl's

Oct 20, 2011

Kohl's overcharged me twice the advertised price at the register. Thinking this was an error, I pointed out the overcharge to the clerk at the register. She tried paging the floor clerk to get a price check on the items. After several attempts and no responses, the register clerk just shrugged and then handed me a receipt with the overcharges still on it.

Because of amount of the overcharge - it prudent on my part to go to the service desk to contest the charges over and above the advertised prices.

The service desk clerk scanned the items then informed me that was the price in the computer.

I persisted and was able to get a supervisor. Again, I was told that I was wrong, and that Kohl's charged the correct price, based on the price in the computer.

I asked the supervisor to simply walk over to the area where the items were so I could show her the price right in their store.

Finally, Kohl's relented. What is hard to understand is why...

KohlsEmployee

Oct 14, 2011

What the matter, oldfart? Gonna tattle tale on me? It's people like YOU who make our employees exhibit the so-called "attitude" you think we exhibit and have to put up with yours and others garbage!

oldfart

Sep 12, 2011

if "kohls employee" is really an employee Kohls should be ashamed. Or at least embarrassed by her/his comments. They are out of line for any company. But she/he does exhibit Kohls attitudes

KohlsEmployee

Jul 06, 2011

"And if you go to the store, there's no guarantee you will find it there."

Ummm.....ok....ever heard of picking up the telephone and calling the store to find out if they have the item(s) before actually going to the store? I agree with Aiden, not every item that is shown in the ads or in the stores are carried online. Some items are sold exclusively in-store while there are certain items that are sold exclusively online. There is no "bait and switch" involved, as you like to put it. Now quit your griping and go shop at Wal-Mart if you don't like shopping at Kohl's! Otherwise, we'll see you in your local Kohl's next week!

Aidan

May 18, 2011

Not every item shown has to be available online. It isn't their fault you're too lazy to actually go into the store.

But you know what? If you go in and ask for help, I can guarantee you they'll bend over backwards to find what you want.

Unless, of course, you're being a *** about it.

usmcdeathcard

Apr 30, 2011

Your obviously an *** retard. Get a life, or at least a clue.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.