• show-popup

Product / Service Online Ordering
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 48
Monetary Loss

I placed an order through kohls.com .They gave tracking number next day and 9 days later when i saw my charge on credit card only half of total i called CS they told me one item is cancelled and they send other item through different courier.Meanwhile i lost the promotions which was going around..The CS is so rude to handle.They say its not their fault because the item was not in stock that's why it is cancelled...Its strange they look their inventory after 9 days of order placement..so irresponsible..Iam not shopping here anymore... 305fd74

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 12, 2013  from Hudson, New York
Placed order on december 3rd and still showing in fulfillment....CS provides no answers just keep saying everything is ok and items will arrive by Dec. 24th First of all who says I needed them by Xmas. Second their excuse is lame====Severe weather around the country has affected some Kohls.com order deliveries. Service delays from postal carriers should be expected but they are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. They are the one's to blame not the weather or the carriers. WHERE THE *** IS MY PACKAGE|!!! :cry :cry :cry
Reply to rdd

Dec 13, 2013
I am going thru the same ordeal. I even contacted corporate and was given false promise of it being shipped..it's still in fulfillment since Dec 4th. This is the worst customer service I've ever received. The call center speaks English as a second language and only says it's ok don't worry your item will be shipped. But offers no resolution..nada! Funny that I've received other merchandise from toys r us in this "severe weather delay" kohls claims. Usually when you order an item it is shipped out within 24 hrs..not 2 weeks later!furthermore, they tell me it should be shipped unless they sell out. Well...it was available when I ordered it right!? These people are incompetent!!!! I've learned my lesson and totally understand your frustration.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Kohls complaint

Item not Shipped, can't contact a real person!

Its been well over a week since I ordered on Kohls.com and my order status is still in "fulfillment....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug