The new policy for returns using your KOHLS cash is a lose lose for the customer.I got KOHLS cash, I have to spend it between the dates posted, I am not allowed to used a 15%,20% 30% promotional discount.
Which means they make 100% of the 10.00 dollar incentive. I bougth 50.00 worth of merchandise I returned a 13.00 dollar item. I used my KOHLS cash for 10.00 nail polish. When I went to make the return I am told you used your KOHLS cash so we will be giving you 3.00 dollars back.
If I bought that same nail polish when I had a 30%, 20% or 15% off coupon I would not spend 10.00 on it I would spend 7.00 best case and 8.50 worst case. I lost 1.50 or 3.00 any way you want to look at it. The Customer loses.
this is the case for a return when you get KOHLS cash (store incentive) also if I returned the Nail polish they will give me a store credit not cash.This policy chaged is bad news for customer and bad news for KOHLS they have already lost my business how about you!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kohls Cash
- Review category
- Food Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "I went shopping at the meijer around the corner from my house. I was picking up just a few things to get me through the week until the following weekend..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..."
- "We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained . The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and..."