Kohls - Kohl's Shipping - FedEx Smartpost - USPS

345 of 358 Kohls Reviews
Dec 13, 2010
review #211343

I dont' know if Kohl's shopper were aware of an arrangement that they have made with FedEx and the USPS. I recently made an onlinepurchase at Kohl's. I am a frequent shopper both at my local store as well as online. For the holiday season, I purchased a number of items which were to be donated to a family. My deadline for submitting the gifts is December 14th.

The package left the Kohl's location on December 4th. I thought great it will arrive on time. It is now December 13th and there is no package. I was informed by FedEx that my package is now with the USPS and should be delivered no later than Saturday, December 18th.

I contacted Kohl's, and I was informed that any package under 8 pounds will now be sent FedEx Smartpost which means FedEx takes it so far then it is dumped at a USPS location where the USPS delivers it to its final destination. If this shipping method continues, I will most likely discontinue shopping online at Kohls. I thought online shopping was suppose to make your life easier.

6378741
Had an experience with Kohls?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Dec 12, 2013

mine is on FedEx & its going to be 15 days or so that's what they tell me right now. I needed this for this week-end. I ordered it on the 2nd today is the 12th... Will NOT order online with Kohl's ever again. OH by the way placed an order with WalMart on Thursday received it on Friday from Arkansas to TN............ NOW that's service.

2 years later

Dec 15, 2012

STILL using smartpost 2 years later. They just don;t care

Kohls is now using UPS Basic w

Jul 25, 2012

I will "ditto" your complaint except there have been some significant changes in Kohls' shipping methods since your post. FedEx Smart Post has gotten their act together with USPS, at least in my experience. I have ordered merchandise from Kohls.com and via the kiosk at a local store and my usual wait time for the FedEx Smart Post/USPS shipping method is typically around 5 business days (sometimes shorter, sometimes longer, but never longer than a week unless items were on back order). OK, here's the BIG change that I just found out about today and has really fired me up! Kohls is now using UPS (United Parcel Service)together with USPS for items weighing less than 8 lbs. They are still continuing to use FedEx Smart Post as well. I don't think you get a choice with the carrier? UPS is a mess! It's been 7 business days and I still have not received my merchandise - the package is stuck in God-knows-where. I called Kohls.com customer service 3x questioning the delay and everytime, I got nothing but excuses. Kohls also was deliquent in sending out the package in a timely fashion. At this point, I'm unsure if I will be ordering from them again - tired of the b.s. and the excuses!

×
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
×