Kohls - Kohl's Shipping - FedEx Smartpost - USPS
I dont' know if Kohl's shopper were aware of an arrangement that they have made with FedEx and the USPS. I recently made an onlinepurchase at Kohl's. I am a frequent shopper both at my local store as well as online. For the holiday season, I purchased a number of items which were to be donated to a family. My deadline for submitting the gifts is December 14th.
The package left the Kohl's location on December 4th. I thought great it will arrive on time. It is now December 13th and there is no package. I was informed by FedEx that my package is now with the USPS and should be delivered no later than Saturday, December 18th.
I contacted Kohl's, and I was informed that any package under 8 pounds will now be sent FedEx Smartpost which means FedEx takes it so far then it is dumped at a USPS location where the USPS delivers it to its final destination. If this shipping method continues, I will most likely discontinue shopping online at Kohls. I thought online shopping was suppose to make your life easier.ef977ab review #211343
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."