Per Kohl's website: "We do match our competitors' prices.Just bring a copy of the competitor's ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl's Department Store." Well, not so fast .
. . I found the EXACT same model of Magic Bullet in a Macy's ad for $39.99 (reg. price $79.99).
Kohl's sales price was $62.99 (reg. price $69.99). They wouldn't match the price because the original sales price was not the same! That's no policy at all - very rarely are original prices the same!
If its the same model #, what difference does the original price make?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Magic Bullet
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."