Per Kohl's website: "We do match our competitors' prices.Just bring a copy of the competitor's ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl's Department Store." Well, not so fast .
. . I found the EXACT same model of Magic Bullet in a Macy's ad for $39.99 (reg. price $79.99).
Kohl's sales price was $62.99 (reg. price $69.99). They wouldn't match the price because the original sales price was not the same! That's no policy at all - very rarely are original prices the same!
If its the same model #, what difference does the original price make?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Magic Bullet
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother. I also put in another bangle..."
- "BRITTANY ANICK IS A CAT ABUSER SHE IS EVIL CULT SHE DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND WHAT GOD STANDS FOR IM 65 YEARS OLD MY NAME IS MEA BRITTANY HUNG..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."