Kohls - Kohl's Price Match Policy
Per Kohl's website: "We do match our competitors' prices.Just bring a copy of the competitor's ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl's Department Store." Well, not so fast .
. . I found the EXACT same model of Magic Bullet in a Macy's ad for $39.99 (reg. price $79.99).
Kohl's sales price was $62.99 (reg. price $69.99). They wouldn't match the price because the original sales price was not the same! That's no policy at all - very rarely are original prices the same!
If its the same model #, what difference does the original price make?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "I placed an online order last night & received an email stating that my order cannot be placed & to contact customer service. I tried that evening but they were..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- " I have contacted Cole Haan corporate re: Nike air heels several times with nothing more than a question and answer reply. The original cost of the..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech. They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them. They (ABC) didn't agree with..."