Kohls - Kohl's is selling silverplate BRASS, advertised as sterling silver
Online item description is for a sterling silver necklace (and there are many variations of the item in question), but the silver came off the piece after a few wearings revealing the brass beneath.I notified Kohl's customer service, they said I could return it but I asked them if they could be sure it was removed from the website.
It is still there, at a price of $100. Never, ever buy jewelry from Kohl's. They don't know what they are actually selling and worse, they don't care about the customers. The packing slip that came with the item I bought DID state in tiny letters that it was BRASS SLV PLT ENAMEL but I didn't notice this until looking for the receipt to return the item.
They KNOW it's brass, but still market it as sterling silver.SHAME ON THEM, and shame on us if we continue to buy jewelry from Kohl's.review #472954
You may also like
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."
- "I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt. The product description also specified the top being..."
- "Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."