Online item description is for a sterling silver necklace (and there are many variations of the item in question), but the silver came off the piece after a few wearings revealing the brass beneath.I notified Kohl's customer service, they said I could return it but I asked them if they could be sure it was removed from the website.
It is still there, at a price of $100. Never, ever buy jewelry from Kohl's. They don't know what they are actually selling and worse, they don't care about the customers. The packing slip that came with the item I bought DID state in tiny letters that it was BRASS SLV PLT ENAMEL but I didn't notice this until looking for the receipt to return the item.
They KNOW it's brass, but still market it as sterling silver.SHAME ON THEM, and shame on us if we continue to buy jewelry from Kohl's.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Item Descriptions
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Horrible! Ordered pair of charcoal and orange Nikes but instead received black and hot pink cheetah print Nikes with no packaging slip and security tags on the shoes. Went to..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "I have sold over 1900 books according to amazon and barnes and noble, and so far for each quartely summary I have recieved nothing since july of last year. if..."