Kohls - Kohl's is selling silverplate BRASS, advertised as sterling silver

89 of 418 Kohls Reviews
Jan 26
review #472954

Online item description is for a sterling silver necklace (and there are many variations of the item in question), but the silver came off the piece after a few wearings revealing the brass beneath.I notified Kohl's customer service, they said I could return it but I asked them if they could be sure it was removed from the website.

It is still there, at a price of $100. Never, ever buy jewelry from Kohl's. They don't know what they are actually selling and worse, they don't care about the customers. The packing slip that came with the item I bought DID state in tiny letters that it was BRASS SLV PLT ENAMEL but I didn't notice this until looking for the receipt to return the item.

They KNOW it's brass, but still market it as sterling silver.SHAME ON THEM, and shame on us if we continue to buy jewelry from Kohl's.

bf93fd7
Had an experience with Kohls?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
89 of 418 Kohls Reviews
TheKohlsExtraordinaire

Apr 12

Quit your whining about the website and move on with life! You brought something, didn't like it, discovered it wasn't what it said it was, returned it, got your money back, now move on and quit trying to raise your blood pressure over something so petty! They have jewelry stores for a reason. :roll

Feb 18

They still have that necklace, so why would they stop selling it because it's fake? Kohl's is a department store, not a jeweler so I don't know why you thought it would be high quality anyway.

Jan 27

Jewlery fROM kohls IS ALL junk. They sell glass as DIAMOND. sliver as brass total junk. I have also been scammed by KOHLS (JUNK FAKE SEMIREAL JEWLERY) you weren't the first and won't be the LAST!!!

anonymous

Jan 26

Quit whining, they told you, you could return it, so what is the problem. It isn't any of your business what they do on their web site or in their store. Maybe you should have looked at the receipt better when you received the item.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
×