Kohls - Kohl's Gift Registry Sucks!
Made a purchase from a wedding gift registry.Wanted it to be a shower gift.
Clicked "Make this a gift". Small package perhaps 10 x 12 - I was able to get a gift card but could not get it wrapped and to top it off it could only be sent to the brides house.
Was told by customer service that it was their policy to ship it to the bride only! Also no gift wrap for large packages! Where on the website does it say any of that???
An unwrapped gift WOW does this make me look like an ***!THANKS KOHL'S
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I ordered mirror from kohl's online catalog and package was delivered yesterday. Take a look at the photo and that was what happens when you receive a broken mirror. You..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "It was a surprised for me to find the bad service Quality of FedEx KSA, my international priority pkg delayed for 3 days because as per FedEx they got wrong..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."