Kohls - Kohl's Gift Registry Sucks!
Made a purchase from a wedding gift registry.Wanted it to be a shower gift.
Clicked "Make this a gift". Small package perhaps 10 x 12 - I was able to get a gift card but could not get it wrapped and to top it off it could only be sent to the brides house.
Was told by customer service that it was their policy to ship it to the bride only! Also no gift wrap for large packages! Where on the website does it say any of that???
An unwrapped gift WOW does this make me look like an ***!THANKS KOHL'Sreview #217758
You may also like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt. The product description also specified the top being..."
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan. Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."