Kohls - Kohl's Gift Registry Sucks!

384 of 406 Kohls Reviews
Issue not resolved
Jan 23, 2011
review #217758

Made a purchase from a wedding gift registry.Wanted it to be a shower gift.

Clicked "Make this a gift". Small package perhaps 10 x 12 - I was able to get a gift card but could not get it wrapped and to top it off it could only be sent to the brides house.

Was told by customer service that it was their policy to ship it to the bride only! Also no gift wrap for large packages! Where on the website does it say any of that???

An unwrapped gift WOW does this make me look like an ***!THANKS KOHL'S

b05cf3b
Had an experience with Kohls?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
384 of 406 Kohls Reviews
Disappointed in MGM

Apr 22, 2013 Montgomery, Alabama

Printed the registry in store-they didn't have half the items in stock, and no way to know that. Tried to order from store for free shipping, but kiosk was broken. Placed web order from home through registry website, clicked the box for Shipping Address same as Billing Address- and package was shipped to the bride and groom a month before the wedding! Now I have to show up empty handed to the ceremony?! NOT PLEASED!!!

dinah

Apr 22, 2013

Most couples prefer gifts sent to the house instead of the ceremony, then they don't have to wotty about transporting the gifts.

Linda

Jul 30, 2012

Kohl - you really suck at making it convienant for customers too find site forhope the registrantstime name!!!! I am pissed and annoyedyou at thismaking point and this boardto here is? Rrdiculous...putting ineverything letters and wordsyou I did notget type!!! I willlove def pass. The wordregistrantstime around NOTgroin to regisyeryou HERE!!!!!rdsite fHow f****** ridiculous!! What a scam!!!

Ditto in Pittsburgh

Jul 29, 2012

*** = Stew-Pit

Ditto in Pittsburgh

Jul 29, 2012

Found out the same thing the hard way. Several guests intended to have gifts shipped to them, but Kohl's shipped direct to the bride instead, without notification of same. When the guest called Kohl's in inquire where the gift was, Kohl's didn't even know where the gift was shipped. At the shower, we also found out that Kohl's does not bother to remove purchased gifts from the registry. Many, many duplicate gifts from Kohl's. (And yes, they were all scanned from the registry list at checkout. We are consumers, we are NOT ***.)

Julie

Jan 21, 2012

OH MY GOD i AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE RIGHT NOW..its my wedding registry and I already sent out invites I know people dont want to ship it to my house

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.