Kohls - KOHL'S Fraud & Theft SCAM
1.I placed an online order @ Kohl's website.
Kohl's successfully charged my Credit Card that same day for the merchandise $160, but never sent the merchandise! 2. An E-Mail from them stated it was shipped UPS, and provided a tracking number. 3.
After two weeks I had still not received the merchandise. Upon E-Mail inquiry to Customer Service a "Discussion Thread" ensued. They claimed the Package was lost & it would take them two or 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve". 4.
Turned out, it took me two or 3 MINUTES to "resolve"... a UPS track informed me that Kohl's had a UPS label created, but never sent the package. In our Discussion Thread Kohl's Customer Service denied this and told me to check with my "local post office" (huh?) They were refusing to refund me. I had to resubmit their own e-mails back to them, to prove they "confirmed" the Carrier to be UPS...
NOT the post office. They had my Order Number, but claimed it would take two to 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve" (while keeping my payment). 5. At this point I told them this is UNACCEPTABLE; to cancel my order and refund my Credit Card, which they refused!
6. I got my Credit Card Dispute Department involved in a three-way conversation with a Kohl's CS Rep, who hung up on us. The 2nd CS Rep agreed to refund, but it would take 14 to 30 days! I'm a business owner, and on the rare occasion that i need to refund a Customer, I get it done same day.
If you or I return merchandise at a store, we are refunded immediately. Kohl's not only did not send my merchandise, they have STOLEN my payment. Think about it...
as a scam, doing this to a lot of people, holding funds for weeks before refunding, they are able to rack up a large amount of Interest Money, as Customer's funds sit in the Bank, before refunding.I have yet to see if they actually DO refund me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I got to the checkout line and I got 4 identical shirts in different sizes, but my 2 year old wouldn't let go of one of the shirts, so..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..."
- "This is now 3 different companies that are advertising the same clothes from the same country all with different prices. I ordered from dresslily. Pretty jacket, didn't take long to..."
- "this is an employee of the edible arrangements at Stonecrest mall Conyers Ga. It disgust me when I looked in my husbands phone and seen these pictures after further..."
- "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."