Kohls - KOHL'S Fraud & Theft SCAM
1.I placed an online order @ Kohl's website.
Kohl's successfully charged my Credit Card that same day for the merchandise $160, but never sent the merchandise! 2. An E-Mail from them stated it was shipped UPS, and provided a tracking number. 3.
After two weeks I had still not received the merchandise. Upon E-Mail inquiry to Customer Service a "Discussion Thread" ensued. They claimed the Package was lost & it would take them two or 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve". 4.
Turned out, it took me two or 3 MINUTES to "resolve"... a UPS track informed me that Kohl's had a UPS label created, but never sent the package. In our Discussion Thread Kohl's Customer Service denied this and told me to check with my "local post office" (huh?) They were refusing to refund me. I had to resubmit their own e-mails back to them, to prove they "confirmed" the Carrier to be UPS...
NOT the post office. They had my Order Number, but claimed it would take two to 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve" (while keeping my payment). 5. At this point I told them this is UNACCEPTABLE; to cancel my order and refund my Credit Card, which they refused!
6. I got my Credit Card Dispute Department involved in a three-way conversation with a Kohl's CS Rep, who hung up on us. The 2nd CS Rep agreed to refund, but it would take 14 to 30 days! I'm a business owner, and on the rare occasion that i need to refund a Customer, I get it done same day.
If you or I return merchandise at a store, we are refunded immediately. Kohl's not only did not send my merchandise, they have STOLEN my payment. Think about it...
as a scam, doing this to a lot of people, holding funds for weeks before refunding, they are able to rack up a large amount of Interest Money, as Customer's funds sit in the Bank, before refunding.I have yet to see if they actually DO refund me.107cf831 review #353938
You may also like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "got the mailer and extra 15% off if you use your Kohl's credit card between Oct 27- Nov 9 2014, didn't happen and neither did the yes money of 1..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "This is now 3 different companies that are advertising the same clothes from the same country all with different prices. I ordered from dresslily. Pretty jacket, didn't take long to..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."