Kohls - KOHL'S Fraud & Theft SCAM
1.I placed an online order @ Kohl's website.
Kohl's successfully charged my Credit Card that same day for the merchandise $160, but never sent the merchandise! 2. An E-Mail from them stated it was shipped UPS, and provided a tracking number. 3.
After two weeks I had still not received the merchandise. Upon E-Mail inquiry to Customer Service a "Discussion Thread" ensued. They claimed the Package was lost & it would take them two or 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve". 4.
Turned out, it took me two or 3 MINUTES to "resolve"... a UPS track informed me that Kohl's had a UPS label created, but never sent the package. In our Discussion Thread Kohl's Customer Service denied this and told me to check with my "local post office" (huh?) They were refusing to refund me. I had to resubmit their own e-mails back to them, to prove they "confirmed" the Carrier to be UPS...
NOT the post office. They had my Order Number, but claimed it would take two to 3 weeks (!!!) to "resolve" (while keeping my payment). 5. At this point I told them this is UNACCEPTABLE; to cancel my order and refund my Credit Card, which they refused!
6. I got my Credit Card Dispute Department involved in a three-way conversation with a Kohl's CS Rep, who hung up on us. The 2nd CS Rep agreed to refund, but it would take 14 to 30 days! I'm a business owner, and on the rare occasion that i need to refund a Customer, I get it done same day.
If you or I return merchandise at a store, we are refunded immediately. Kohl's not only did not send my merchandise, they have STOLEN my payment. Think about it...
as a scam, doing this to a lot of people, holding funds for weeks before refunding, they are able to rack up a large amount of Interest Money, as Customer's funds sit in the Bank, before refunding.I have yet to see if they actually DO refund me.review #353938
You may also like
- "Shawn Grant Stokes convicted armed robber Darwin Northern Territory 0812 and Suzanne Jean Stokes Adultress and thief Karama Darwin Northern Territory 0812. * Suzanne Jean Stokes..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "The manager Richard is a Liar. Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings. We bought a dining set from Oak Express..."
- "There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service. They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to..."
- " WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid like the plague! Do not sign any contracts without your attorney present. Their contracts are one-sided contracts (meaning they do not protect the consumer, but rather the merchant)..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "I strongly complain as a new member, why dont you give free period of time for new members to date? as a new member am unable to see who sends..."