Kohls - Kohl's Customer Service - and online
I understand Cyber Monday is a busy time, but Kohl's needs to get on the ball - still!
I ordered two products from them just after midnight on Cyber Monday 2007.
1.) I never received an email confirmation receipt.
2.) When I looked up my order online, it said I could get my order between Dec. 5 and 15. Despite free shipping, that was too long to wait.
When I decided to cancel my order on Nov. 29, I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.) I have yet to get an email response since then, and I've sent at least four to five other messages to that address or email@example.com.
I have called several times to Kohl's customer service line.
4.) On SEVERAL occasions, a recorded voice told me - basically - the wait time was too long and that I should call back later.
On Dec. 2, I finally spoke to a live person via customer service, but she proceeded to tell me (and was very nice) that there was nothing she could do because the order had already shipped.
5.) I was unable to reach anyone from customer service via Internet or telephone for several days, and therefore, unable to cancel my order. Now it's too late.
Shame on you, Kohl's.117237f5 review #107994
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."