Kohls - Kohl's Customer Service - and online
I understand Cyber Monday is a busy time, but Kohl's needs to get on the ball - still!
I ordered two products from them just after midnight on Cyber Monday 2007.
1.) I never received an email confirmation receipt.
2.) When I looked up my order online, it said I could get my order between Dec. 5 and 15. Despite free shipping, that was too long to wait.
When I decided to cancel my order on Nov. 29, I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.) I have yet to get an email response since then, and I've sent at least four to five other messages to that address or email@example.com.
I have called several times to Kohl's customer service line.
4.) On SEVERAL occasions, a recorded voice told me - basically - the wait time was too long and that I should call back later.
On Dec. 2, I finally spoke to a live person via customer service, but she proceeded to tell me (and was very nice) that there was nothing she could do because the order had already shipped.
5.) I was unable to reach anyone from customer service via Internet or telephone for several days, and therefore, unable to cancel my order. Now it's too late.
Shame on you, Kohl's.107e885e review #107994
You may also like
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."