Kohls - Kohl's Customer Service - and online
I understand Cyber Monday is a busy time, but Kohl's needs to get on the ball - still!
I ordered two products from them just after midnight on Cyber Monday 2007.
1.) I never received an email confirmation receipt.
2.) When I looked up my order online, it said I could get my order between Dec. 5 and 15. Despite free shipping, that was too long to wait.
When I decided to cancel my order on Nov. 29, I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.) I have yet to get an email response since then, and I've sent at least four to five other messages to that address or email@example.com.
I have called several times to Kohl's customer service line.
4.) On SEVERAL occasions, a recorded voice told me - basically - the wait time was too long and that I should call back later.
On Dec. 2, I finally spoke to a live person via customer service, but she proceeded to tell me (and was very nice) that there was nothing she could do because the order had already shipped.
5.) I was unable to reach anyone from customer service via Internet or telephone for several days, and therefore, unable to cancel my order. Now it's too late.
Shame on you, Kohl's.c2c44eb
You may also like
- "got the mailer and extra 15% off if you use your Kohl's credit card between Oct 27- Nov 9 2014, didn't happen and neither did the yes money of 1..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings. the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."