Kohls - Kohl's Customer Service - and online
I understand Cyber Monday is a busy time, but Kohl's needs to get on the ball - still!
I ordered two products from them just after midnight on Cyber Monday 2007.
1.) I never received an email confirmation receipt.
2.) When I looked up my order online, it said I could get my order between Dec. 5 and 15. Despite free shipping, that was too long to wait.
When I decided to cancel my order on Nov. 29, I sent an email to email@example.com.
3.) I have yet to get an email response since then, and I've sent at least four to five other messages to that address or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have called several times to Kohl's customer service line.
4.) On SEVERAL occasions, a recorded voice told me - basically - the wait time was too long and that I should call back later.
On Dec. 2, I finally spoke to a live person via customer service, but she proceeded to tell me (and was very nice) that there was nothing she could do because the order had already shipped.
5.) I was unable to reach anyone from customer service via Internet or telephone for several days, and therefore, unable to cancel my order. Now it's too late.
Shame on you, Kohl's.review #107994
You may also like
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY! I WAS TALKED INTO TRYING THERE PRODUCT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO JUST STARTED WORKING THERE AND OBVIOUSLY HAD NO CLUE WHAT..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "We hired Sharon Gleason through Cary Wendt for personal servicing. Her excessive body weight and cellulite made it impossible for her to sit in a chair. She tried riding but..."
- "We hired Sharon Gleason through Cary Wendt for personal services and found her impossible to work with due to body odor and saggy weight issues. They would not refund our..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."