• show-popup

Location Macomb, Michigan
Category Online Shopping
Views 39

WOW...
THESE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE ONLINE ORDERING DEPARTMENT ARE IDIOTS. IVE CALLED 5X NEVER GET THE ANSWER I NEED, ITEMS TAKE FOREVER TO SHIP AND DONT SHIP AT THE RIGHT TIME! THEY SHIP THE ORDERS ALL SEPERATE EVEN IF ITS THE SAME ITEM. THIS IS CRAZY! I WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN!
I have contacted them once already and I guess I will have to do it all over again. wish someone who spoke English would call me or someone who knows what they are talking about instead of someone who doesn't understand me and then the phone is disconnected.
30312a4

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 13, 2013
kohls gives you coupons that is the only marketing tool they have. if you want customers service go somewhere else they only care about scamming you with saying you got a DEAL
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 13, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
"Never get the answer I need" ....or was that "What you want to hear?" Think your attitude is why the phone gets disconnected.....you come across as a whiney ***.
Reply to LTCC

Read next Kohls complaint

Racial profiling

I want to know if this sounds like racial profiling to you. My name is Waymond Copeland and I live at 17503 Oakwood Drive...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug