• show-popup

Product / Service Not Received Order
Category Online Shopping
Views 37
Monetary Loss

I placed an order on December 5 at Kohls.com - they guaranteed delivery between December 10-19 (two dress pants and two dress shirts for my son).On December 17 I received part of the order, one of the pants (which was meant to go with one of the shirts) was missing.

I checked my order status which indicated it was "in fulfillment". I was concerned because Christmas is just around the corner and it hadn't even been shipped yet, but the site guaranteed that orders "in fulfillment" will have delivery by December 24. I tried calling their hotline, after 30 minutes waiting without ever getting a live person, I gave up and sent an email, to which I never got a response. The next day I received an email indicating they "modified" my order and I would not be getting the rest of my order.

Now I have a shirt with no pants to with the shirt I bought, I'll have to go shopping on what will be guaranteed to be crazy busy weekend at the store (which is what I was trying to avoid by shopping on line) on what is already a very busy weekend for me.

Why couldn't they tell me weeks ago when I ordered it they didn't have it in stock?HORRIBLE customer service - will never shop at Kohls.com again!!! 3030a16

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 19, 2013
KOHLS DOES CARE rhey care to take your money and not deliver your merchandse!! they care about getting you to have a credit card and not send you a statement. they care to hire seasonal employees for minimum wage to cut the hours of the employee that have been instore and make 10 cents more.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 18, 2013  from Denver, Colorado
it is really upsetting that kohls does not care for their customers
I am having the same issue ! :(
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Kohls complaint

Slowest shipping in retail

Kohls on line orders take a minimum of 2 weeks to leave their warehouse and forever to ship, placed...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug