Kohls - Failure to deliver christmas gifts on time unhelpful
On December 4 I placed an order on Kohl's.com my order confirmation said the order would arrive between December 10 and December 19-and that they would be so nice and has to email me the order shipped - so far so good for the Christmas holiday!
......but Then on December 14 10 days after I place my order I realize never got an email!
Did I miss the email? Is my email not working? Is this spam folder? No no and no!
I look up my order status up at Kohls.com 10 days after I placed my order -10 days- does it say it shipped? NO!!! No it does not!
10 days after I placed my order- it says "this is my order is still in fulfillment status"! Ugh!
Jingle balls yeah I went there I said jingle balls! I am not one to usually use such strong language so forgive me
But I think to myself this cannot be right, Kohls is a huge corporation, who cares about its customers better figure out what is going on!
I emailed Kohl's- after I hit submit on my email on line form where it says contact kohls - I see a message that says kohls will respond in 7 to 10 days oh that's a long time, I think to myself, better give them a call!
I called them there's a hold time of 20+ minutes call in kols calls center which is in the Philippines (fun fact!) The customer service rep that I spoke to could not help me upgrade my shipping so he was going to transfer me to a supervisor- but I got disconnected :( so I try to call back hold time 28 minutes
I explain what happened to the new customer service rep Who transfers me right away to the supervisor... Well he tried to transfer me he hung up on me too :( :(
so in the age of social media I posted my "concerns" on the Facebook wall! Kohls wrote back and said private message me, but only if you have your order number, luckily I had my order number out and ready from the two calls I have already placed, in fact during the combined 48 minutes I spent on hold I memorized it.
I sent a private message and only four hours later someone wrote back and guess what they said ... Sorry our system doesn't know how to upgrade shipping once an order is placed he cannot help you :( :( :(
I'm up to three sad faces as you can see. On a scare on one to three sad faces!
So my order stuck in fulfillment which basically means they do not have the product to ship to me even though it it said in stock on the website - that website Is a liar I do not like the website!
I'm beginning to not trust kohls I'm beginning to understand my Santa bring snotty children coal / kohls it's all starting to fit together now and someone very special I know Will not be getting light up penguin pillow pet all because of Kohls !
Finally Monday they send me an order is ready to ship and give me a tracking number, but it only says A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. I call ups because of the lack of updates and they tell me that the shipper - Kohls only printed a shipping label - UPS never actually received the package. I posted this on kohls facebook page which is full of people having the same issue by the way they responded back that their partners at UPS let them know there was a delay in updating tracking information, I called ups back and they said that even if the website had a delay she would be able to see the status and the kohls only created the label ups NEVER EVER received it
( UPS watch out for the bus kohls just threw you under!!!!)
So here's some advice for kohls every single year and I do mean and three single year Christmas on December 25th it's been that way for a long long time! A real long time!! So next year how you are enough people in your fulfillment center to fulfill orders I've heard stores get busy around the holidays so for next year kohls keep that fact in mind just making out of it something ! Also don't take more orders then you can fulfill! One more thing kohls you are on the naughty list! The very very very naughty list!
KOHLS TODAY IS DECEMBER 18 YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY THAT MY ORDER WOULD BE DELIVERED BETWEEN DECEMBER 10-19 TOMORROW IS THE 19TH WE ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN ON DEC 20 AT 5;45 AM HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND MAKE SURE MY ORDER IS DELIVERD BY DECEMBER 19 2013????
A very disappointed customer,
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "Meta Bank is the most corrupt degenerate, unsophisticated, blasphemous thieves save your time and money by never dealing with these hypocritical vermin. These degenerates falsely state what exactly their cards..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."