Kohls - Be Aware Kohl's Customers of Manager Mike Robson in Texas
I recently have a law suit against Kohl's #642 here in San Antonio Texas and against Mike Robson, one of their managers :/
Mike Robson filed a false police report accusing me of yieling at associates and at customers.The video could have prove my case in court but instead they turned in an affidavit saying that the video i was requesting had gotten damaged and that " ONLY HALF " of the DATA was lost and that in that DATA was the incident i was refering to.
I have tried not to influence my family to stop buying at Kohl's because i believe that Mike Robson's criminal act is going to affect inocent manufacture good working people. So far i have refrain myself from buying in any Kohl's due to the fact that Mike Robson continues to be part of Kohl's and that they have not make any effort to protect other customers from this person. Please be aware. I asked for an apology because they fail to remove the sacurity tags from my items and instead of an apology Mike Robson called the police after the fact that i was already driving in my car.
He called the police and in the phone call and the police report he stated that i was inside and that i was refusing to leave and that he had to escort me out and that when he went to get my license plates that i had continued to creat disturbance yieling at customers. Everything a total lie. I still have my case pending in court #10. As I said at the begining, I have not influenced my family not to shop there but Today my son found one of the shirts he bought yesterday and it had the security tag on.
I hope this Criminal Mike Robson and Robby Luna are not in charge of customer service when my son goes back to request for the security tag to be removed.As for me...I will not go back to shop in any Kohl's until I find justice119a25d2 review #361756
You may also like
- "I ordered mirror from kohl's online catalog and package was delivered yesterday. Take a look at the photo and that was what happens when you receive a broken mirror. You..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt. The product description also specified the top being..."
- "Prices are way to high, I feel like they only care about enrolling you that's it. $33,000.00 for 18 months. After financial aid is took out and scholarships, it left..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "After ordering and being told it would be a month before our delivery date, we were okay with this. A month passed and 2 days before the delivery we were..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."